Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AudioAutoplay 360Museums

Mattertag (link external autoplay 360 image)6470

joelE private msg quote post Address this user
Hello, do you know if there is a way to put in Mattertag a link to a media (let's say jpg) that link to an autoplay 360 made outside of Matterport, like a 360 made by dslr ?
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@joelE

Yes. Using ThreeSixty Tours to host one or more 360ºs.

Also see this WGAN Forum discussion:

Hosting Platforms for 360º Photo Spheres

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks but not exactly what I'm looking for. The links you gave are similar to Panotour that I use,everything link as html.
I'm looking a way similar to Facebook to have an autoplay 360 base on one jpg image, to have jpg extension in the url that could autoplay
The goal is to put in Mattertag in image section
Post 3 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@joelE

Are you looking to have a 360º image in a mattertag?

If so, I suggest setting up a free account at Momento360. You simply upload your 360º image and generate a URL for that image and pop that link in to the rich media mattertag section in workshop and you're good to go...

Or perhaps that's not what you're looking for?
Post 4 IP   flag post
let me check, the important for Mattertag is to have a jpg or png at the end of URL, and not html
Post 5 IP   flag post
probably impossible to have such but Momento is interesting
Post 6 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys...our ThreeSixty Tours service can be embedded within a Mattertag as well (just like what can be done with Momento). In both cases, 360 content is directly embedded within the Mattertag...no intermediary JPG. If this isn't what you are trying to do, can you please elaborate on what ideally you'd like to see happen?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@rpetersn do you have an example of threesixty tour in mattertag to see if it's what I'm looking for ? is it just a url link or image direct in Mattertag ?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
Hey @joelE - Sure thing...check out this demo with a simple mattertag example:

Post 9 IP   flag post
Yes exactly what I’m looking for
In this example the link is to a Matterport pano, could you confirm it could be a link to a pano made by dslr ?
If yes do you have more details on how to use the threesixty to make this ?
Post 10 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
@joelE Great...Yes, you can create a panorama (within ThreeSixty Tours) using 360 content downloaded from Matterport, or any other method to create 360 imagery ("equirectangular panorama". This could be directly pulled off a 360 camera (Theta, Samsung 360, etc, etc) or generated using a DSLR & stitching software.

You will simply upload the generated 360 image into ThreeSixty Tours (TST) and then paste the generated TST URL into your Mattertag "media" URL.

This all works because we (TST) are one of the content providers of Embedly, the service Matterport uses to dynamically create "media" content within Mattertags.

http://embed.ly/provider/threesixtytours

Here are more demos of ways in which TST can be used:

https://threesixty.tours/demos/

Hope this helps...
Post 11 IP   flag post
101429 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?