Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
eNewsletterMarketingSell

Email body copy success6158

Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
As a Matterport Pro guy i’m Interested to learn good subject lines and body copy for emails with high open rates for marketing and promotion purposes.

The flyers and pdf docs are great but emails need opening and reading first, before opening attachments or clicking on links.

Advice appreciated.

Angus
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
For a subject line I have used,

"Urgent,Your listing on" and "There is a problem with your listing"

this is followed up by something like,

"The problem with your listing is that your days on market is 56% longer than someone using a virtual tour, and 35% lower conversion rate" I would love to work with you to fix this"
Post 2 IP   flag post
Fast Start
Websites
Peterborough, United Kingdom
angusnorriss private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
Remember these are dirty tricks so you want to flow up in the body with something nice/funny/inviting to the potential clien doesn't hate you!
Post 4 IP   flag post
kellysuesharp private msg quote post Address this user
I normally start out with "name of road where property is located" in the subject line of the email -
then something like:
I live down the road from the home you have listed and noticed it has been on the market for a while. I just wanted to pass along my name in case you decide a virtual tour would be the boost it needs to attract the right buyer.

I shot one the other day for XXX who also works for Keller Williams and am attaching it below.

Then maybe one or two sentences max on why a tour helps. Keep it short.

They are always opened. Even had some people respond!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23 Yes... be careful with the dirty tricks.

I was recently in a Facebook page of real estate agents where one had commented how she had received an email from a marketing platform:

"This was the subject line in one of my emails today. I decided it was time to unsubscribe.

'Your Facebook marketing sucks. Let's fix that.'"

She took offense and several other agents who had also received the same email commented how they wouldn't want to do business with a company who insults them even if it was meant to be "cheeky".
Post 6 IP   flag post
101437 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?