Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360CES2018DroneFollow Me DroneVivitar

Vivitar 360º Follow Me Drone Dual GPS $1806099

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Photo: The All New Follow-Me Drone from Vivitar! | Image Courtesy of Vivitar

Vivitar Brings Fun to the Sky With All New 360 Degree Follow Me Drone at 2018 CES®
Follow Me Function Lets Users Control Your Drone Hands Free and Capture Video of Every Activity

Hi All,

How might you use the Vivitar 360º "Follow Me" Drone ($180) for your real estate photography?

Vivitar announced this drone/camera at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show on Monday, 8 January 2018.

The press release appears below.

Best,

Dan

Vivitar Brings Fun to the Sky With All New 360 Degree Follow Me Drone at 2018 CES®

LAS VEGAS, NV (PRWEB) - January 09, 2018 - (CES Booth #16037) — Vivitar, a legacy family brand of fun and affordable tech products, unveils at 2018 CES® this week the all-new Follow Me Drone – a quadcopter drone with a built in 360 camera. With its Follow Me function and camera, the Follow Me Drone can be synced to use its camera to follow your motion, offering 360-degree views of all the action. At an affordable price point of $179.99, Vivitar is making it easier than ever to own an automated drone for sporting events or other activities.
The Follow Me Drone and other new offerings from Vivitar will be previewed at the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 9 – 12, 2018, at the Central Hall, Booth #16037.

The Follow Me Drone comes with a built in Dual GPS Module to help keep it on locked in on the ground below while filming in the air. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows the user to take to the sky and control the camera and drone via the Smartphone APP (iOS and Android). Getting the drone in the air is not a problem, as the drone has a built-in auto takeoff and landing function, making it easy for even first timers to get it in flight. With the Follow Me function, the drone can track the controllers every move while it follows behind at a safe distance. With GPS LOCK hover mode, the 16.1 megapixel camera can take beautiful pictures and video without worry of drifting off location, capturing the perfect aerial shot. With a high-quality video feed and storage, the Follow Me Drone can be used for anything from capturing snowboard tricks to producing fun home movies.

The drone has a range of 1,000 feet and even has a return home function. The Vivitar Follow Me Drone will retail at $179.99. For more information, check out Vivitar at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Central Hall, Booth #16037, or visit http://www.vivitar.com.

About Vivitar

Vivitar designs and manufactures affordable consumer electronics ranging from on-trend digital lifestyle products for millennial consumers to cameras and accessories for amateur and professional photographers. With a rich heritage dating back to 1938, the company’s portfolio today spans mobile and audio accessories, cameras, and a constantly evolving array of specialty products in emerging electronics categories. It also is the largest supplier of digital still cameras, camcorders and accessories around the world, harkening back to its origins as an importer of photographic equipment and its subsequent development of industry-leading mass-market cameras, lenses and flashes. A division of Sakar International since 2008, Vivitar is headquartered in Edison, NJ, with offices in the United Kingdom, Latin America, Canada, Australia and Hong Kong, and global retail distribution through more than 100,000 mass market and specialty locations. For more information, visit http://www.vivitar.com or follow the company on social media at Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.

Source: PRWeb
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

If you see photos - or video - please post to this discussion.

Surprisingly, that's the only photo that Vivitar distributed with its press release.

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
As someone else said, you lost me at Vivitar.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @TrustedPhotoDC
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedPhotoDC

I was at a NYC photo show where they talked about reinventing the brand to be known for quality. Looks like that branding hasn't caught on with you

For $180, you could use them as client gifts ...

Best,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
101428 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?