Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
360Deep LinksMarketingWP3D Models

Help I need information on Direct Link6071

ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Is it possible to scan a building with multiple rooms. Then take the Matterport scan, then take a 2D floor plan and assign a direct link from each room. The link will take you strait into the same room but now your in the Matterport scan. Without having to scan each room separately.

Any help.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
@ron0987 - Have you considered using ThreeSixty Tours for something like this?

Here's an interesting demo created by one of our users that does something similar to what you're describing:

https://my.threesixty.tours/app/v/7o0227/7zr91m?header=false&title=false

We've also (just recently) added the ability to integrate 2D content into ThreeSixty Tours, allowing one to assign 2D floorplans to a tour, or integrate 2D imagery into a "tour".

Maybe something like this could meet your needs!
Post 2 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn Wow really like that example!
When you say integrate 2D into a tour does this mean you are now able to have a regular photo as the base photo to add content to?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
@Helen Yep! Exactly.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Standard
Windsor, UK
leonvanzweel private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn Does threesixty.tours have the ability to embed 360 Video?
Post 5 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn One question about that amazing example you had shown. The maps in the elevator were they overlaid in the 360 photo first using a photo editor or using your program?
Post 6 IP   flag post
Yes, I have looked at the 360 panoramas embedded on 2D, But client looking for direct access to go to specific locations in the tour. I am looking for an interactive method with the Matterport tour. Thank you for the input.

Ron
Post 7 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
@leonvanzweel - With ThreeSixty Tours you can add 360 video to a marker on a 360 panorama, but it isn’t possible to add markers to 360 video. Does that make sense?
Post 8 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
@Helen - I’m not 100% sure, to be honest. I think they may have built this out in a graphics application, but I’m not certain.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@rpetersn , I just viewed your sample and that is exactly what I want thru Matterport an interactive build. Not just 360 panos.
Thank you again
Ron
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@leonvanzweel

If you upload the 360º video to YouTube or Vimeo, then yes, you can integrate the 360º in either WP3D Models or ThreeSixty Tours.

Hi All,

We Get Around Network Standard and Premium Members get the free use of WP3D Models Wordpress Plugin and ThreeSixty.Tours ... See your Welcome Onboard Letter for the order forms.

Not yet a Member? www.JoinStandard.com

Happy New Year,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
101436 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?