Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,047 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceGoogle Street ViewGSV17NewbiesTips

Is Matterport Officially saying it's winter?5927

WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I dunno about you guys, but I'm tired of hearing about Google Street View posts multiple times every week.

So here's one more log for the fire.

Matterport announced recently: "The winter holiday season is here, and Matterport is giving away awesome prizes for the occasion!"

Has Winter officially arrived even though we have about another 10 days until winter even begins?

Can we start counting down the days until GSV for Matterport comes to life, now that winter is here? lol

I ran a poll last week on MAUG with most of us surprised if it ever comes to fruition while others think it should be here any day. I have found many others biting their nails in frustration who hide from clients based on a promise of GSV in a sale.

Others have posted that a page about GSV is gone (I haven't verified). Not surprised this could have happened considering Google screwed up with Amazon and is now taking YouTube off my Amazon Fires and the Echo Show.

Try not to get too excited about GSV just because the words winter are being used by Matterport. The polls are the numbers and most of us are not counting on GSV arriving tomorrow just because winter is here. Try not to over promise your marketing efforts guys, and be weary about your future camera purchase by giving weight to a Matterport promise (these promises have taken years to come around).

Don't get stuck in the Amazon Bubble where you promise a feature like YouTube on a device, all to have it taken away before you can deliver the product like Amazon Echo Show.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@VLTV - It's very safe to assume that Matterport to Street View is not vaporware. If you hit "view source" on my.matterport.com you'll see a different story if you dig enough.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101587 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?