Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingReal EstateRealtorsSign RiderStrategy

Official MP & Custom Sign Riders!5888

3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post
---

If you’ve been looking for the new official Matterport Sign Riders, we have some fresh in stock. If you order while we still have some left, we can ship Same day. Otherwise, there is a 5 day production time to order a new batch.

These make a great Christmas gift for your favorite Realtor or Broker or just add them on as a perk for your Real Estate Clients!

We will also be offering customized Riders beginning in January!!! (Custom logos, sizes, materials, grommet positioning & more) But pick up some of the fresh stock while it lasts!!!

TheBestSignRiders.com

"Having the Matterport Riders is fantastic! Really helps promote the Virtual Tour on the Realtor’s listings and they love them!"
-Lisa Hinson, Five D Media/ 5D Photography

Post 1 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC

Here is a photo of one installed. Sent in from @lisahinson
Post 2 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wow, orders are already coming in for this current batch, so if you want yours to ship today (Monday, 4 December 2017) you may want to hurry. Otherwise you will need to wait 5 days for the next round.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
These are GREAT! I give one to each new client....THEY love them. Going to have to reorder soon!

Keith
Post 4 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
@Chemistrydoc, we are glad you and your clients lOVE them so much!!! We really appreciate your support. Don’t forget to use your VIP code we sent with your last order when you re-order!
Post 5 IP   flag post
coulee360 private msg quote post Address this user
Can these sign riders work with the typical slip in metal frame or swingpost? or both? Thanks
Post 6 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
@coulee360, great question! The standard signs we are shipping now are printed directly onto 3mil coroplast and are 6” high by 24” long. They come with 4 1/4” eyelets and rounded corners.

They were designed to be as versatile as possible. When we roll out the new custom signs in January, we are also going to offer the option for regular square corners as well as the option to purchase with top only, bottom only, or no eyelets for clients who have a very specific need.

Having said that, they should work with any standard installation, slip in, swing post, or wire stakes (like you would see on a political sign)

*If you have a specific need now for grommet positioning, please private message me on here before placing your order and I will see if We can accommodate that. (Square corners/eyelet positioning)
Post 7 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC

Hey everyone, I just wanted to thank you all for the overwhelming response to our Official Matterport Sign Riders! My family would like to thank you for all of your support of our 3rd Party offerings. We have been so thankful for the global WGAN family we have found!

I took three packs of signs to the post office today thinking “well, that’s caught up!” And by the time I returned to the office a new order for two packs came in. Please continue to order and if you haven’t ordered just yet, trust me, you will want to, apparently everyone who has ordered them has been singing their praises!

My youngest daughter was begging to help, so we let her sort eyelets for us.

If we get “too many” orders, I’ll gladly put the whole family to work. 😂😂😂 to help fill the orders.

God Bless,
Chris

P.S. I’m doing some quality tests with a supplier who will drop ship the finished signs so that we can offer completely customized signs for you all at the best price possible!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@ArtisticConcepts I love the picture of your daughter helping out! I love the signs I ordered and am offering them as an added-value product on metroplex360.com!
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I'm giving one to each new client.
Post 10 IP   flag post
lcorbett private msg quote post Address this user
When can you order customized versions of these?
Post 11 IP   flag post
101634 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?