Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 674 Unique Visitors
9,057 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,711 Page Views | 19,043 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
I have a request to market a Dental office for a friend. Since I don’t think showcasing a house is the best floorplan to demonstrate the commercial aspect of the service I’m hesitant to set up a meeting. Does anyone have a sample I can use of either a medical facility, dental office or even an optometrist office.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Rik private msg quote post Address this user
Here is a very trendy but smal optometrist from the red light district in Amsterdam. Medical & dental office are coming soon. Hope this helps a bit

Post 2 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a very large Medical facility which gave me loads of problems to shoot as it involved over 270 scans. This was the first time the anyone encountered the wondering scan and cost me a extra days shooting. I also had a the problem which other have discussed in the forum of the capture app constantly crashing at the 170 scans mark and there after. The final result though was well worth the pain as you and your client will see below. Good luck with your customer as the final result will be well worth their investment.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Jerry_D private msg quote post Address this user
Gary, thanks for sharing. I noticed all the people within the scans, did you have a bunch of alignment errors?
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the support gents, these will work great for samples. Cheers,
Post 5 IP   flag post
Rik private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Gary

Interesting location but I wonder why I mostly see hallway's and waiting rooms and administration offices. But no practice rooms. Is there a special reasons for this?

Thanks

Rik
Post 6 IP   flag post
GarySnyder private msg quote post Address this user
Jerry, in this case people in the shots didn't seem to cause any alignment issues. I'm not sure if one of MP's recent updates alleviated his this issue or not but it wasn't a problem for me on this shoot. I have to say in the past it was.

Rik, this is a massive Health Center and there are over 50 practice room along the two very long 100m corridors. I only showed one practice room as there all identical. I also showed the minor issue OR along with the other areas that would be of interest to the public.

I also did a more details VT which is intended for Student Doctors and Nurses as well NHS members of all three floors of the facility. That included a separate tour of the mechanical room.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101771 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?