Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan (real time / no edits / 90 minutes). @ArtisticConcepts Digital Design & Marketing Founder and Photographer Chris Fraser gives us a 1st person point-of-view of a Matterport 3D Tour scan. If you are a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member, get your All Access Pass to view this video in the Welcome Onboard Letter. Private Message me if you need the password. Please include in the Subject Line: Welcome Onboard Letter Password

Hi All,

How do you get started scanning with Matterport and then what is involved in post production? These are questions that I am asked frequently.

That's why the We Get Around Network Training Academy offer hours of videos covering these topics:

1. Matterport 1st Person PoV Realtime Scan (real time / no edits / 90 minutes)
2. Matterport Scanning Mirrors and Stairs
3. Using Matterport Workshop for Newbies
4. Critque of a Matterport Spaces 3D Tour by WGAN Founder Dan Smigrod
5. Training Videos for Matterport: for Newbies, Seasoned Pros, AEC Space, Space Planning Space, Insurance

Plus, some of the "How To's" Videos ...

1. How to Pitch Matterport to Real Estate Agent/Brokers
2. How to Create Vanity URLs (Address Specific Website URLs)
3. How to Guide for Taking Good Photos that are Suitable for Virtual Staging
4. Getting Started with Shooting Video: Gear, Post Production and Workflow - San Diego-based Broker George Kenner (@GeorgeK)
5. What to Include in Your Matterport Gear Kit?
6. Guide for Taking Good Photos that are Suitable for Virtual Staging
7. How to Use Matterport Workshop

We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members receive an All Access Pass to watch these videos (and many, many more in the We Get Around Network Training Academy).

If you are a WGAN Basic, Standard or Premium Member, get your All Access Pass in the Welcome Onboard Letter. Private Message me if you need the password. Please include in the Subject Line: Welcome Onboard Letter Password

Not yet a Basic, Standard or Premium Member? An All Access Pass to the We Get Around Training Academy is just one of around 40 Membership Benefits to help you succeed faster. Compare Plans | www.JoinStandard.com