Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateRealtorsSellStrategyVideo

Matterport Video Share with Realtors5618

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
One thing that is just plain missing from Matterport is a real concerted effort to get to REALTORS with REALTOR story's of success. If Realtors told their story up increase MSP's demand. This video shares my marketing approach. VIDEO - Matterport - Address Specific Websites. By all means share this with your REALTORS. I have lots of street credentials including "REALTOR of the YEAR and State Association Awards. Enjoy the video!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK Great information well presented George, Great Job!!!
Post 2 IP   flag post
@helen thank you very much. As I put it together I could see how many people could use this information. I am going to expand on this premise in a few more video. If you know a Realtor who should see this by all means feel free to share it. In fact sharing it would be the highest flattery.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Omaha, NE
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
Nice video George, but you have to learn to pronounce Realtors. Realtors is a 2 syllable word not three. Doctors, two syllables, just like Realtors. Thanks for listening!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Judy when my peers made me "REAL-TOR" of the YEAR... they gave me a waiver...and oddly my clients have never complained....lol.. And I have to fight not to say realtEr... When I was a mortgage banker this lady got all over me for saying Real TER... I will never forget that. If she spend more time instead of being the word police she may have sold something.
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
I know it has been a while but since you posted this video, but it is right on! Great Job!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
@frstbubble thank you for the positive comment, the truth just is what it is.... Realtors are not very good at investing in promotion of their own business.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101437 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?