Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
8K sq ft field test
Last 24 Hours: 156 Unique Visitors
9,535 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 14,144 Page Views | 10,582 Unique Visitors | 11 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Capture AppUnique ID

Screenshot of 'Dev' version of Capture5558

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
In a series of training videos that Matterport has created, I noticed a very interesting thing that is not in our version of capture. Take a close look at the top right where you will see stats on iPad free space and memory. Pretty cool. I hope this makes it to the public version.




Additionally, in this developer version - the unique ID for each model is visible when selecting the models.




I wonder if developer mode can be enabled through some sort of secret method...




Here's something I thought was personally fun. I have I046 - they are using I044 for the videos.
Post 1 • IP   flag post
ron0987 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice catch, it would be nice to see this feature.
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108321 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?