Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderAdviceReal EstateRealtorsVirtual Reality

New virtual tour platform5384

jpuma private msg quote post Address this user
Hi everyone,

I've launched Wizio, a new virtual tour platform and service in the Boston area. We're a team of recent grads from Northeastern University that have been working on this for the past year or so.

We've mainly been filming residential properties and hotels in the Boston area and are actively seeking more feedback and introductions in the industry.

Our platform is compatible with any 360 camera on the market, from a smartphone attachment to the new Insta360 Pro. After offering a subscription DIY model for real estate agents, we've shifted focus to an on demand (Uber style model) where we send out a trained photographer to create the tours at a moments notice. We handle all the logistics and selling to the agents/brokerages. As a lower cost solution, we allow for easier scalability for clients with a large number of listings and we do not charge hosting fees.

You can view a few examples below. Any feedback and recommendations are greatly appreciated! We are adding in-tour navigation shortly.

Wizio Demo 1

Wizio Demo 2

Thank you!
Post 1 IP   flag post
Omaha, NE
judysmithre private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, I do not care for this type of virtual tour.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
So essentially its a gallery style of 360 panos?
Can you walk through like a matterport tour? Or see a floor plan?
What's the selling features?
Post 3 IP   flag post
You can integrate floor plans into the tour and we are releasing the Matterport walk-through feature in the next few weeks.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
How about hotspots (mattertags equivalent) and how are the transitions between shots. Those are important aspects otherwise it's just another one like a dozen others
Post 5 IP   flag post
The hotspots like mattertags are in the pipeline as well. The next release will be a single icon bringing you from one room to the next. The transitions will be a similar experience.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@jpuma

Congrats on the launch of your new platform.

What problem does Wizio solve that other virtual tour platforms do not?

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
I agree, it seems like several other platforms that are far better developed. I don't know if it is a function of the photography or the processing, but everything seems really hazy and all of the lights and windows are blown out.

I look forward to hearing your answer to @DanSmigrod question.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

In terms of the tour quality, it is all dependent on the quality of the photography and not on the platform processing - still testing out the best cameras/settings to use.

8k Insta360 example

We are aiming to make Wizio the most automated virtual tour player on the market. That will mean automatically adding navigation points/hotspots, editing photos, creating floor plans etc. I will keep posting updates on our progress.

Our main advantage comes with our service. We have developed the infrastructure to create virtual tours at a larger scale and have the ability to serve real estate professionals that often have 50+ listings at a time.
Post 9 IP   flag post
101429 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?