Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Floor PlansLabelsMatterport Workshop

Labels Showing Up on Wrong Floor in Workshop5279

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Hi All,

I haven't seen this before ...

After adding labels to rooms within Workshop on floor 2 of 3 - and then Publish - most of the labels disappeared. Frustrating. So, I added the labels back again and then then a third time.

Then, when I went to add room labels on floor 3 of 3, I see the missing labels.

See screen grab above.

In a related Forum discussion, some of us expressed frustration with Publish - that did not actual Publish our changes.

Have you experienced the problem I have today (23 August 2017) above with labels showing up on the wrong floor?

Best,

Dan

P.S. I delete the labels on the 3rd floor so that just two rooms have labels ...
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I was thinking - oh, I made a mistake in my screen grab - and was showing the All floors view. But, I double-checked, and the screen grab is for Floor 3 (and is showing labels on Floor 2.

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
The same has happened to me on a model with multiple floors. It seems that it happens when there are holes in the mesh between the floors. I could not rectify the problem and played around with the labels until they were only in solid areas. hope it helps.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JC3DCX

Hmmmmmmm....

I do not believe it is related to holes in the mesh between floors.

In the few areas that I had "black holes" in the mesh from sunlight. I waited a few hours and returned to those spaces to scan the "black holes" ...

Something else must be causing this.

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
It seems that the mesh is not "seeing" a floor or floors, when you place a label on a floor it just "drops" right through to the bottom floor...

Maybe the MP Techies will have a solution. I have only had it with one of my models thus far. :-)
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?