Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,050 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseMarketingReal Estate

Novel Use of WP3D Models for Condo Developer5155

WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
I thought I would share a one-of-a-kind application for the single-page web listing. Here's the scenario: my client is a realtor for a large company that develops, builds, sells and manages condos in Gulf Shores & Orange Beach, Alabama. This company just opened their newest building in Gulf Shores. As it happens, their next building in Orange Beach will have identical room configurations and layouts to the one just opened in Gulf Shores.

So.... the single-page web listing serves as a means for pre-construction sales of condo units at the NEW building. I used property info tabs to locate the two Matterport tours for the two room types. The realtor is ecstatic!

clickable text

Thanks, Ross, again and again for this wonderful tool!

Oh, and if any of you are in the market for a new condo in Orange Beach, give my client a call! (lol)

Keith
Post 1 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
It looks like you have domain forwarding on with masking any other reason why I can tell is because when you use WP 3-D with those settings it really explodes when it’s on the phone. Meaning that you can’t really see the webpage. Meaning that you can’t really see the webpage This could be you need to just my iPhone 7 Plus
Post 2 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Keith (@Chemistrydoc)! Thank you for your very nice post! We're so pleased to hear that WP3D is working well for you.

@Radie842 - Thanks also for chiming in! You are correct, and it would be better to adjust the domain forwarding settings for phoenixorangebeach2.info to be "Forwarding Only" vs "Forwarding with Masking".

Keith, the benefit to removing the "Masking" is two-fold, you won't have the mobile display issues that are noted and you'll get some SEO credit for the content being published on your site/domain.

Cheers guys!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
I apologize for the poor reply. I was talking to the phone.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn @Radie842

Thanks for pointing out the issue with masking. I've since corrected this.

Now this is even better!

Keith
Post 5 IP   flag post
101628 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?