Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceFloor PlansHelp WantedProblemsTips

Floor Plans5143

samgaetz private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Guys!

So I've been ordering my floor plans with Blue-Sketch (they're awesome), but they're out of the office until August 15th [2017]. I ordered with Matterport tonight, but I can't write any notes to them or send them multiple models to combine...SO frustrating! I'll scan the storage spaces separately and Blue-Sketch will combine them.
Does anyone have any short term solutions?

Sam
Post 1 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@samgaetz

Photoshop? I use it all the time to tweak, fix , etc.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
@samgaetz,
When you say "I'll scan the storage spaces separately and Blue-Sketch will combine them.", what do you mean by this?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Plus you will be lucky to get those back from MP as quick as Petra turns them. Petra is awesome to communicate with (when she is in office of course) - but MP communications???? iffy at best and maybe waiting a few days for response. I like MP floor plan pricing - but what's that saying???? Something about getting what you pay for????
Post 4 IP   flag post
MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
We´re happy to offer a short term solution for any Blue-Sketch clients. Until yesterday I was´t aware that they had closed briefly for annual leave.

We do not require any volume commitment, and you can go right back to BlueSketch once they re-open after summer.

It´s pay as you go, place your orders on mp2fp.com - 2D with measurements is $ 16, and basic, standard, premium members of WGA get 10 % discount.

If you need floorplans in a specific style, PM me and we´ll get that sorted as well.

Kind regards,
Robin Lycka
Post 5 IP   flag post
samgaetz private msg quote post Address this user
Robin! That's amazing! I'd love to chat further!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
This may be of interest to you:
https://www.wegetaroundnetwork.com/topic/5145/archilogic-is-offering-free-basic-3d-models/
Post 7 IP   flag post
Pauluploadabode private msg quote post Address this user
I can highly reccomend Robin and his team. A top class service at a very reasonable price.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101428 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?