Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 761 Unique Visitors
9,055 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,838 Page Views | 19,122 Unique Visitors | 27 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateScans

Zillow now promotes using HouseLens5080

davidpylyp private msg quote post Address this user
Nice display on my ipad

Definitely Matterport

Pricelist is disappointing

http://www.Houselens.com/pricing
Post 1 IP   flag post
Hartland, Wisconsin
htimsabbub23 private msg quote post Address this user
After seeing this my thought would be to sign up, and hopefully another avenue for income. Any thoughts on shooting for houseLens and what they pay the "photogs" on the back end?
Post 2 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@htimsabbub23

They are out of Nashville, TN, so you know they can't be everywhere!

Go to website and sign-up. I saw somewhere people asking about shooting for them, so I would assume they have been reaching out to people.
Post 3 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
This is what I received when I inquired a while back.

Jonathan,

If you look at our pricing on http://www.houselens.com/pricing/, a safe way to ball park the artist pay is to calculate 30% per shoot. We pay slightly higher than that, but it's a good way to quickly calculate approximate pay. If you do that, you'll see that a photo only shoot for under 3000 sq ft, will pay around $50. If you are certified for photo, video and 3D and had a triple play shoot, that same house could bring you $150. About 80% of our business is for photos and video - if you had a double play for that size house, it would pay $70.

I didn't think this was worth while, but it might be for others!

Good luck,
Jon J
Post 4 IP   flag post
@JonJ

People thought that snafu in San Francisco was a bad deal. That looks beautiful compared to this!

I hope for those prices they supply all the equipment.

I would think giving them $50a photo shoot might be high but they want to give that to the photographer? Just crazy!
Post 5 IP   flag post
tocha private msg quote post Address this user
This is not an announcement by ZILLOW and it is not a true partnership with ZILLOW. It is a PR and advertising effort by Houselens. Inman looks to be a PR site that produces news releases that make you look important and official. Here is the link to the article: https://www.inman.com/2017/07/20/agents-can-now-add-houselens-video-walkthroughs-to-zillow-listings/

You will notice it is a news story that says Houselens is now doing Zillow video walkthroughs same as anyone else can do.

This is Houselens being smart with their marketing. Make sure you understand that before jumping to conclusions or feeling threatened by the announcement.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@tocha

Never felt threatened because I wouldn't work for those prices.

It is a great marketing move on their behalf but crappy on the cheap pay!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Fake news.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex360
Fake news.

Yes fake news and Houselens should be ashamed of themselves for paying as little as they do!
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
Yes anyone can do this so you don't need houselens and that's what Zillow wants, anyone that has a cell phone.....like agents. They want us pros to lower our standard and take video's using a cell phone to help market their feature.

The idea is if they all look like simple amature clips they'll get more people trying it out i.e. the homeowners or agents.

You'd think they'd allow a mixture of professional clips to improve the content but they don't. Since it has to be uploaded from a cell phone, I uploaded a recording of my professional $2000 video playing on my computer screen, it actualy looked pretty good considering. Within 48hrs I got a notice from Zillow that it was taken down because of the professional content. Don't waist your time.
Post 10 IP   flag post
tocha private msg quote post Address this user
@360Idaho,

That is sad and funny all at the same time.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101740 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?