Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingPricingVideo

Matterport's Unofficial Announcement5052

justinv private msg quote post Address this user
[Note from @DanSmigrod For context, this video is in response to this Matterport news]

This a one take and I am done kind of thing. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Post 1 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
Next time hold up a newspaper for proof of life #hostage
Post 2 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
LMFAO!!!!!!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
Your laugh at the end is PRICELESS!!!! I have tears in my eyes from laughing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@TrustedPhotoDC

If I had your number I could have consulted with you!

@danSmigrod

You wanted me to do a spoof on the camera release and I didn't have time. Today I decided to make time.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Chadcloses

I am glad someone likes it! I thought I was going to pull it off without laughing but it didn't happen. I guess I could have done another take but I had to get back to hoping the phone rings for another scan before word gets out here on the new pricing!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by @justinv
...I could have done another take but I had to get back to hoping the phone rings for another scan before word gets out here on the new pricing!

Post 7 IP   flag post
@everyone

Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end. I hope I made someone laugh.
Post 8 IP   flag post
TrustedPhotoDC private msg quote post Address this user
He's free!

Post 9 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
Bummer, I can't see the video. It's saying that the video is unavailable.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
Well darn, I didn't get home in time to check the label. Looks like I'm going to stick it with old faithful on this one.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
Scared me there when it went missing. Kind of like the pilot program getting spotted as far away as Bermuda. It was there, then they say it's not there, but it was still there. And then it was gone.

Save yourselves and complete your toolbox today!

Must have been a Magic Trick. Now our toolboxes can be full and ready for combat with the next Matterport surprise.

Post 12 IP   flag post
@VTLV

I hope you used my affiliate link so I can get a little money!
Post 13 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
I didn't know you had one... sorry. I used the one for The Tom Leykis show.
Post 14 IP   flag post
I guess I can use it next time!
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
****FAKE NEWS FLASH ****
Matterport Resale Camera values took another hit after a scandal broke out about a "Secret Matterport/MSP 3D Scan Pilot Program".

List prices on Ebay now start as low as $1,299.00.

This is a developing story on how the program has affected Matterport Service Providers recently with some who were upgrading cameras trying to offload older equipment and Low Baller's who began slashing their prices down to $99.00.

Business has been busy for We Get Around forum owner Dan Smigrod who has been icing down servers and reviewing posts for accurate posting data about the Bay Area Pilot Program Saga. Dan has been receiving a large influx of double digit comment visits, multiple ratings on each comment and countless page visits and revisits.

Other Service Providers speculate a member of the WeGetAround network may have been taken hostage after going undercover as an agent. Sources say he had inquired about the service offerings of the program after seeing an ad 2,000 miles away. A video had circulated with the provider being forced to encourage fellow service providers to watch their toolbox.

Another source believes he was sold to slavery to begin scanning 8-9 shoots a day in a new pilot program in Antarctica. Investigators ceased further investigation as penguins claimed the body was found inside a walrus.

Both the hostage video links and the Bay Area Pilot program links are now dead . WeGetAround investigators claim they have a lot on their hands right now sort through the rubble of all these catastrophes trying to take notes on what to look out for when the next scandal breaks.

In the meantime MSP's have already taken action and began preparing their toolboxes with Magic Lube for the next chapter of advertising camera sales to agents.

Some believe the low prices are directly tied to the advertising of camera sales to agents with the average camera being almost new or only being owned for less than six months.

This could be an ongoing story... we may report more or forced to retract. lol

****FAKE NEWS FLASH ****
Post 16 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV

WGAN-TV has just confirmed that Antarctica is the next, super-secret Matterport testing location. At least a dozen penguins have been recruited to test if Matterport Pros paying clients for the opportunity to scan is a viable business model.

WGAN-TV Live will be reporting from Antartica.

We Get Around has recruited some of the 25 Rock Stars of 2016 to help with coverage of this breaking news story.

@Metroplex360 has created a MatterApp to embed WAGA-TV in the Forum
@rpetersn enables WP3D Models Single Property Websites to include WAGN-TV news feed
@3MOD is creating a handwritten explainer video for the penguins
@alx3D is loaning his iPad finger from his iPadVideo.info service
@DannyBasting enables WGAN-TV to use different background colors
@FloridaProperties will be scanning in the WGAN-TV Antarctica igloos
@GarySnyder is creating a WGAN-TV Live from Antarctica white-label VR AP
@immoviewer will be creating tours outside the WGAN-TV Antarctica studio
@Jamwoc is creating a special edition WGAN-TVAntarctica VR Viewer
@CartoBlue will be creating an interactive area map of the Antarctica location
@jfantin has been recruited to provide play-by-play commmentary
@JoshReadhead with Veriscian is creating a CAD model of the WGAN-TV Antartica Studio
@Kevin_iGuide / @Alex_iGuide will be recruiting the Pro penguins for their platform
@KoaWare will help Matterport with its user experience
@LisaHinson be on location in Antartica to provide updates in the Forum
@PetraSoderling will be providing 2D schematic floors plans of the WGAN-TV Antartica Studio
@StevenHattan has been recruited for our Antartica aerial coverage
@Tosolini plans to mashup a 1,000 foot big screen with a BOT that translates penguin to MatterSpeak in realtime
@UserName will provide insight and commentary
@VideosByAnimamos will create animated cut-aways for our coverage
@YairYepez with We Get Around Atlanta will provide architectural drawings for the WGAN-TV Antartica Studio using a scan of an igloo we are renovating for our temporary studios

@VTLV are you available for satirizing our satire?

---

WGAN-TV Live coverage from Antartica will be recorded and available free to We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members. Please see your Welcome Onboard Letter | Not yet a Member? 40+ Membership benefits | www.JoinNow.com

---

Stay tuned to updates on this breaking news story.

Dan Smigrod reporting from the WGAN-TV Antartica Studio.

Best,

Dan

P.S. How might you (all) help with covering this super-secret Matterport test in Antartica?
Post 17 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
We were lead to look south of the equator. While the same program went to western Europe. The story requires deeper digging. I'm on the case!
Post 18 IP   flag post
I think we need more video.....

That is the real attention grabber!
Post 19 IP   flag post
@VTLV

Who is going to do the next one?
Post 20 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
"In terms of schedule, we're still working this and I don't have a reliable Beta start date to share. I know this might be disappointing to some, but we prefer not to set expectations around a specific date without it being pretty solid. Hopefully you can understand."
Post 21 IP   flag post
I love low expectations and talking in circles. Maybe you should make a video rambling about information but at the end of the day telling nothing more than we know now?
Post 22 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
That's as bad as having news channels speculating over tweets as an ongoing investigation for their main story.

When WGAN-TV launches. They can hire some analysts to speculate the Matterport story of the day back around to where the day started.

Maybe we could get a couple microphones and screen cast an All That Matters Show following the same core commitments. Maybe we could pick up some sponsors like IGuide and Magic lube.
Post 23 IP   flag post
101437 23 23
This topic is archived. Start new topic?