Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport WorkshopTraining

WGAN-TV Training Academy Video: Workshop 1015014

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: WGAN-TV Training Academy Video: Matterport Workshop 101 - Recorded Thursday, 13 July 2017
Password Required: Free for Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Network. Also free for Forum Members that participated in this WGAN-TV Training Academy video.

WGAN-TV Training Academy Video: Matterport Workshop 101 – In this two-hour video, We Get Around Network Founder Dan Smigrod walks Forum Members through Matterport Cloud and Matterport Workshop. This training video assumes this is the first time that you are using Matterport Workshop.

Seasoned Pros may want to watch for best practices and tips. Basic, Standard and Premium Members of the We Get Around Network get free access to this (and more) videos (including tips on scanning with mirrors and doors.)

Any Forum Member that participates in these WGAN-TV Training Academy videos, gets free access to the webinar that they attended. Basic, Standard and Premium Members get free access. Password in the Welcome Onboard Letter (PM me if you need the password). 40+ The WGAN-TV Training Academy Videos are one of 40+ Membership Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com

Best,

Dan

P.S. I am at the airport waiting for a flight. If you post or PM, I likely will likely be slow to reply.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Ghagendorf private msg quote post Address this user
What is the password?
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Ghagendorf

I just sent you the password via Private Message.

Hi All Basic, Standard and Premium Members, the password for all WGAN-TV Training Academy Videos is in your Welcome Onboard Letter.

Best,

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

This Matterport Workshop 101 video covers:

1. Edit Matterport Spaces 3D Tour name, Public Details, Internal Details, Address
2. Sharing: including Branded, Unbranded, MLS Compliant, Thumbnail Image, Social Sharing and VR Link
3. Where to located the auto-generated videos and .GIF
4. Where to locate Statistics
5. How to export a 360º photo for sharing on Facebook, Twitter and other social sharing
6. Setting the Start Location
7. How to turn on/off Name and Summary
8. How to activate Tour Buttons
12. How to create SnapShots (for Start Location, Highlights Reel and Downloading)
10. How to create and enable Highlights Reel
11. How to create and Enable Labels
12. How to measure (in feet and inches or metric)
13. How to enable Collaborators
14. How to create MatterTags (including: Text, Link, Video, Photos, Audio)
15. Why and how to edit VR View
16. Why and how to Hide Scans
17. What is the difference between a 360º Scan and a 360º View (and how to find them in Workshop)
18. Where and how to set default Space settings: including public details, measurement options, social sharing
19. How to create Folders and Move Spaces from one Folder to another Folder
20. How to enable a Collaborator and how to restrict access for Collaborators

Best,

Dan

P.S. And more
Post 4 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Dan,

Great video! I know that a lot of people will benefit from the material that was covered here. After watching the video, I wanted to offer a tip for those who hate having to close workshop to preview their changes and then waiting while workshop re-launches to make further edits. As part of my workflow, I open a separate tab/window with the branded version of the model. Whenever I publish changes in workshop that I want to preview, I will then go to my model tab/window and refresh the page. Now, all of my newly published changes are visible for me to preview and I do not have to close or re-launch the workshop.

Hope that helps!
Jon J
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@JonJ

Excellent!

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
JTR private msg quote post Address this user
@dansmigrod

Hi Dan, Could you please PM the password for the workshop.

Thanks!
Post 7 IP   flag post
101636 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?