Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 40 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
LegalNewbiesWP3D Models

slideshow with realtor logo5011

WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
fotoguy private msg quote post Address this user
I just spoke to my client at Coldwell Banker and he states as of Jan. 1, 2018 they will be required to have the actual CB logo on all marketing products including the slideshows I give him from Matterport or stills. I'm not sure if this will include the virtual tour but it sounded like it.

I see folks talking about WP3D Models but as a newbie, it seems to be way above my head right now. Are there 3rd party vendors that can put that logo into the slideshow? How about the virtual tour?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Miami Beach, FL
AerialLook private msg quote post Address this user
https://app.aeriallook.com/1000spointedrivethm4.html?wmode=opaque
Post 2 IP   flag post
Founder
Nail Soup Media
Sarasota, Florida
GlennTremain private msg quote post Address this user
do you have wp3dmodels already?
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I don't because as of yet we don't have a website. We bought the MP because our one client really wanted it and is growing his business. We are doing everything on the fly here. It will get asap but until then I need to figure out how to get the logo in the slideshow at least.
Post 4 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

It will not be possible through Matterport workshop. If you use WP3D models, you can embed the tour and use the gallery. You can use stills or snapshots from tour. You would have to add logo in a program like photoshop. You can change static image for social sharing to include their logo too.

Do they need a logo on each picture? If so, I hope they are paying you well!
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
Not every frame just the beginning or ending of the slideshow or tour. It also has to be same size or bigger than the realtor name.
Post 6 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
Then it will be easy to do with WP3D models. I am sure Ross will chime in sometime today for you.

You could ask them to make one with their info and company logo in jpeg format and just insert it in the photo gallery. You could even use it for the social image. Most people use the front of house but you could get them to give you a transparent logo, I believe a png, and impose it over the front of house.
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@fotoguy

I add your request to the Matterport Workshop "Wish List" in this Forum discussion.

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hey guys! Thanks to @justinv, @DanSmigrod, and @GlennTremain for the plug of WP3D Models.

As noted, our software makes it easy to apply your own branding to the beginning of a Matterport Space.

Here's a fullscreen example (taken from Dan's gallery):

https://gallery.we-get-around.com/3d-model/eclipse-condo-1518-atlanta/fullscreen/

@fotoguy - would something like this meet your needs?

If so, perhaps you'd want to get started with WP3D Models and set up a simple "gallery only" site so you can provide this branded content to your clients?
Post 9 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@AerialLook Oh my gosh, super beautiful website you have there!
Post 10 IP   flag post
Miami Beach, FL
AerialLook private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @nat_vanveen

We created this iframe to allow users to brand their tours. They can also embed on their website to interact with video and 3D content on one platform.
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Saugatuck, Michigan
I would love to do something like what was shown. What exactly is a "gallery site"?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Great question re: what is meant by a "gallery site".

I'll try to be more clear here:

We built WP3D Models to help Matterport Service Providers quickly incorporate their content into their websites. The only catch is that your site has to be built on WordPress. Considering that WordPress powers over 27% of the Internet, our software can be instantly added to any site built on this platform.

But, even with WordPress' massive market share, this still leaves a lot of people out of the mix.

The solution is to create a "Gallery Site". This is a supplementary site to assist in cases where the "primary" site was created on a different platform. Some WP3D Models customers have discovered our solution after already building out their web presence using a different platform (Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, etc). Instead of going through the process of converting everything they'd built over to WordPress, another option is to develop a "gallery site".

This approach leverages the same power of WP3D as a subdomain ( "gallery.yourdomain.com" or "tours.yourdomain.com" ) and leaves the original site in place. It provides great SEO benefits and keeps all of your content on a domain that YOU own. Win, win!

@fotoguy - Since it sounds like you do not yet have a website created, the definition above isn't entirely accurate for your needs. Instead, a "Gallery Site" for you might mean just establishing a simple WordPress(.ORG...not .COM) site (running WP3D Models) to give yourself an initial platform to promote your work on your domain. This would not need to be set up as "subdomain" as noted above.

Once set up, you will be able to provide clients with links & embeds that include your branding from a domain that you own (vs. sharing raw Matterport links and/or links that drive traffic to other third parties).

You can spin up a basic WordPress site (that can be greatly expanded on over time) and be sharing your branded content in no time.

I hope this helps explain things a bit better!
Post 13 IP   flag post
101421 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?