Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Problems

Trouble with support: guided walk throughs5002

Santa Barbara
Lizzg private msg quote post Address this user
So, being new to guided walk throughs, I figured it would be morning but after an entire day of wrestling with the tour order and extra images, support gives me this help:

Jul 12, 9:32 AM PDT

Liz,

I took a look at your Space and see that the issue you are experiencing is extra snapshots appearing in your highlight reel.

Unfortunately this is a known error that our engineering team is working hard to fix. Currently there is no workaround. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

I'll keep you updated on the progress.

Best,
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@Lizzg

Hmmmmmmm.....

Can you share a screen grab so we can see the known error?

Is there a limit on the number of Snapshots for Guided Walkthrough? Or, a different problem?

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. Wish there was a page of "Known Errors" ....
Post 2 IP   flag post
Santa Barbara
Lizzg private msg quote post Address this user
I'm currently on location, so no capture at the moment. I retired my wood the images in order and save review looks good hoping the new tour images have been moved around. After struggling with it, literally, until 11 o'clock last night and for more hours this morning I've given up. I've also sent this tour to my brand-new client, stating that the edits are possible.

This is the link:

http://lizgphotography.com/3d-model/4199-tims-road-syv/nobrand/
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Lizzg

When you get home. No rush. Just trying to understand the known bug ...

Thanks,

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
I had repeat snapshots in my highlight real after publishing as well. Engineering is supposed to be looking into it. There are more than what I'm showing here. I'm sorry if the pics are to small.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
Ahhhh, that happened to me on the last one I did. I thought I made the error and took the snapshots twice. I just went back into workshop and deleted the duplicate's in the highlight reel and everything was fine.
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@Lizzg
@3SixtyNow
@Helen

Ah! Matterport Workshop is automatically and randomly creating duplicate Snapshots that are ending up in Highlights Reel.

Presently, the solution is deleting the random duplicate Snapshots (and Matterport is aware of the bug and working on it.)

Thank you all!

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?