Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceMarketingTips

Google keywords for Matterport Service Biz4949

Briski2208 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi
Im conducting a SEO keyword search for my local area to help boost my listing profile. What keywords are generally used apart from the obvious and would it be best to group certain ones together? When typing in the obvious they return mainly VR in gaming or design. Is targeting a specific area re: estate agency a better option?

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Briski2208 Hi I noticed you haven't listed your business on Google Maps - that will give you an SEO boost.

Be sure to use your geo-location in your keywords and in your web page content, eg Whitehaven, Cumberland, England, UK, United Kingdom. And list all location names you want to rank for.

List your biz on every online directory relevant to your area as possible. There are some goods ones you can find via a Twitter search.

Yes you need VR 3D Tour keywords as well as Real Estate or whatever industry you're in plus your geo-location. Be sure to include 'Matterport UK'.

Cheers, Natalia
Post 2 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
oops I mean Cumbria
Post 3 IP   flag post
101424 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?