Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateRealtor.com

Realtor.com Matterport integration4934

LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
So I am pumped about Realtor.com's Matterport integration HOWEVER am really bummed about the execution.

On Realtor.com when there's a Matterport tour the listing gets a 3D view button.

When you click on it the tour is launched in full screen and starts to automatically go through the highlight reel.

Here is a link to the property above.

Cool so far... until I realized that even though the branded tour link has been added to Realtor.com the strip that out of the 3D Tour.

REALTOR.COM

BRANDED LINK

On one hand I appreciate the integration. Would love for Zillow/Trulia and other sites to follow... but the loss of agent and 3D branding opportunity really bugs me.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
This doesn't really affect me because I'm up in Canada and we don't have Matterport integration into realtor.ca yet, but I'm guessing the reason for the default of unbranded tour is likely due to the fact that most MLS rules dictate you can't have any agent branding or 3rd party links show up. The reason is that buyer's agent sending property listings to a client don't want their clients seeing the listing agent's personal branding on content that they (the buyer's agent) are sending out.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
@Queen_City_3D Thats true for MLS but not for Realtor.com. Realtor.com is about the agents listing. Go to any realtor.com listing, and you will see the listing agent.... So there no need to put the unbranded version there. When we upload our tours to realtor.com, we upload the branded version....

MLS does not propagate tour links to Realtor.com for the very reason that it would propagate the unbranded link if it was automated. Agents want their branding on websites that show them as the listing agent and so thats the reason when we have to upload the branded link separately.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Networker private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

Just spent a couple hours on Realtor.com looking for a live example of the Matterport tour on any listing. Filtered it for 2.6M and up in Beverly Hills, CA. I was sure SOMEONE paid for a tour of a home of this caliber. But nope! SOCal MSPs must be sleeping! Can anyone provide a link to a Realtor.com property that has a tour? Any location any price. Thanks in advance.
Post 4 IP   flag post
LewisBishop private msg quote post Address this user
@Networker

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/363-Pantano-Cir_Pacheco_CA_94553_M10355-36796

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4509-Fran-Way_Richmond_CA_94803_M19275-00279

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4613-Ridgeline-Dr_Antioch_CA_94531_M22240-52010
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@Networker - I don't think that guy who was offering $200 scans for any size home is done yet with this shoot up there in the hills. lol

There should be no reason here to strip the agent contact info from these. If anything it should be a perk to get agents happy to advertise how the listing will show on Realtor.com in their listing presentation. That site as gone down the tubes big time.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Networker private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV, @LewisBishop Hey guys, I really appreciate the information. Trying to get some traction on this site.
Post 7 IP   flag post
101436 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?