Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D ShowcaseAdviceOutdoorsScans

Share 360 scans with multiple Showcases?4890

North Myrtle Beach, SC
cswartz private msg quote post Address this user
I apologize ahead of time if this has been asked before, or it is just basically a stupid question, but....

I recently collected a number of exterior 360 scans while shooting a condo. The owner has two condos and I did not include the same exterior scans for the second unit.

Can I use the 360 scans from one Showcase for the second Showcase?
Post 1 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Not at the moment but it would be a nice feature to have, :-)
Post 2 IP   flag post
3SixtyNow private msg quote post Address this user
You could download the 360 Panoramas and use Multimedia Mattertags to embed them. @Metroplex360 told us about momento360.com. You can sign up for the free beta, confirm your email and then upload the panoramas. I did this on my last scan for the exterior 360's. It worked great.
That may be an option.
Post 3 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @cswartz You could insert the link to the 360 in a Mattertag, but then the person visiting the property would not have any means to go back to the original model (it would go back to the model where the 360 was taken)

So, as @JC3DCX says, it would be a nice feature to have.
Post 4 IP   flag post
With momento360.com you never leave the model. I used it to view the backyard, front yard and outside by the garage.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Orange, California
craigsauer private msg quote post Address this user
If it was a one time thing, you could ask Matterport Support to do it. I had them move 360 Views from one model to another for a job a few weeks ago. Enough time had passed since I did the original scan that I had deleted it from my iPad (and I didn't want to go through the hassle of restoring from my backup!) so I asked if I could create a new model with just the 360 Views and have them add them to the scan that needed them. They were able to do it, so I know it is possible. (One trivial caveat: Matterport requires a model to have at least one 3D scan in order to upload and process, so you have to do one "junk" 3D scan before uploading the 360 views.
Post 6 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @3SixtyNow,

I see that in your model you have a "want to see the backyard" Mattertag that shows a 360view and on the other hand you have the the same Backyard 360 view within the Highreel,wich means that you had that 360 in your original capture.

Is the first 360, the one within the Mattertag, hosted in momento360?

Is it easy to use?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Yes, the links are turned off for the MLS. So, I had to add them to the highlight reel as well. It was really easy to use.
Post 8 IP   flag post
101432 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?