Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Fire

Insurance for Matterport Camera (and Gear)4846

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

Video: Behind the Camera PPA Video: Wes Aldridge on PhotoCare Equipment Insurance | Source: PPA

Video: PhotoCare Insurance: How to Enroll | Source: PPA

Video: General Liability Insurance for Photographers to Be More Protected | Source: PPA

Hi All,

A Member of the Forum emailed me today (20 June 2017)

"Looking for someone to insure my new Pro2 camera. Recommend someone?"

While We Get Around Atlanta uses our local insurance agent, I recommend:

PPA - Professional Photographers of America - offers many insurance options including:

PhotoCare: Basic Equipment Insurance - up to $15,000 in camera and gear coverage
Business General Liability Insurance
Medical and Dental Insurance
Indemnification Trust (Malpractice Protection)

Special Offer

The following is free for We Get Around Network Premium Members that pre-paid for 18 months:

Up to $15,000 Insurance for Theft or Breakage; Premium Members: Free!

PPA Professional Active Membership – without Indemnification – also includes Forms and Contracts for Professional Photographers such as Independent Contractor Agreement and Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreement Agreement and Property Release.

Accidents Happens: up to $15,000 insurance coverage for your Matterport Camera, iPad, computer and related camera gear. $250 deductible for first loss: $500 for second loss; $750 for third loss within a 12 month rolling period. Additional $250 deductible applies to breakage claims. Items replaced at depreciated value. Insurance coverage by Lockton Affinity (888-202-1526) via PPA Professional Active Membership.

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I recently joined PPA this week for this purpose. After getting My Gear Vault finally updated. Fresh air.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
foxwrth13 private msg quote post Address this user
thanks for the info!
Post 3 IP   flag post
SailAway private msg quote post Address this user
Dan,

I meant to Join as a Premium Member, how will the insurance become cost free? Thank you so much again for good info for all of us.

Paul.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@SailAway

PPA Membership for 12 months is free (via We Get Around when you pre-paid the first 18 months of Premium Membership in the We Get Around Network.)

How to Get: PPA PhotoCare Equipment Insurance is one of many benefits of the Professional Photographers of America (PPA).

Join PPA as a Professional Active Member without Indemnification Trust ($288 annually).

Pre-pay for 18 months of We Get Around Network Premium Membership and receive a $288 rebate.

Rebates are applied to the We Get Around Network Premium Membership account.

In the Welcome Onboard Letter - once you join - look for the rebate form to send We Get Around the PPA Membership invoice showing that you paid for an annual Professional Active Membership without indemnification ($288).

Reminder to activate PPA PhotoCare benefit. For a list of all PPA benefits, please click here.

Best,

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
Buffalo, NY
iTours360VR private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks Dan for sharing all the PPA insurance info!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101432 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?