Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateRealtorsStrategyVideo

How I did my Video and the Video4803

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
If I were a REALTOR who had to make a selection Matterport or Video, I think I would go to Matterport and that is saying something as I got a "lose" handle on the video thing. Well at least I have all the equipment. This is a video I did for my fellow Realtors to put on a Facebook page. It shows kinda how I did it an then the video. Its only two mins long. This is Social Media ... Two minutes is like eternity . OK... now for the video
Post 1 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK Great vid George, thanks for sharing!
Post 2 IP   flag post
@Nat_vanveen wait till you see the next one... I am doing this next one to make some points and have some fun at the same time. It is for my Facebook Video page for Realtors.
Post 3 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@GeorgeK ok thanks, what's your Facebook page so I can follow?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
Hi George. I really like your videos except for one thing. Your audio. It makes the video very amateur. Seems like you have a lot of expensive equipment so I am surprised that you don't use a lavier Mic hooked on to your shirt. It will make them so much more professional by not using the built in Camera Mic. Just my 2 Cents :-)
Post 5 IP   flag post
@hometakes... the Audio is from a lav mike... a Rode audio pro. I have been getting a booming sound out it and wrote to Rode yesterday and sent them a sample. More on this when I the situation fixed. I spend 400 dollars on the mics. I also have a H4N with a sony mic but as you switch thru stuff trying to get it right is difficult. When I do home videos, I do not do "actors" so the sound is just music in that case.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
It should sound like a studio quality news reader Mic at 400 bucks yet it sounds very echo-ee. Isn't there an adjustment that can be made? Am I the only one the hears this? Anyone else want to chime in?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@hometakes Trust me... it sorta TORKS me off a little bit but like all this stuff there is a learning curve. I have not heard back from Rode yet but I promise to put the response in this once I get it. I have been doing some research on removing "echo" in Adobe audition and with a "Gate" I have removed some of it, but still $400 bones and I should not have to do that.

THANK YOU THANK YOU for your comment. I am not thin skinned about this stuff. Like everyone here us being honest and sharing is very valuable. I want the best in all the things I do.

Here is the video I watched.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
I bought a rode top of camera stick mike and sent it back due to the echo sound it produced. Granted, it was only $150 but wasn't worth didly squat. Spent 6 bills and got something that gave me studio quality like this with Zero Echo.

Here are my results using a mic not by rode
Post 9 IP   flag post
Great Video... you are right your audio is crystal clear...Thus far I am disappointed in this Rode system. I am going to try some experiments with the sony mic I have, running it into the Rode system, and see if the mic is the weak link.

Again thank you for input.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101641 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?