Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Facebook

Congrats Chris (Metroplex360)!4798

jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Just a few minutes ago I received this in my Facebook (Matterport Ad). It seems that our friend Chris is recognized beyond our forum. Congratulations Chris!

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@jfantin

Thanks for sharing.

@Metroplex360

You are a rockstar! Congrats on being recognized by Matterport.

Here are some more Rockstars!

We Get Around Network: 25 Rock Stars of 2016

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
All of those new media additions to Mattertags... Chris is responsible for making that happen and in a much quicker time frame than it would have otherwise. This along with countless other of his innovations created by thinking outside the box and using his skills for the better of the community.

Mr Hickman, you're an absolute legend and a trail blazer.
Post 3 IP   flag post
DevonHiggins private msg quote post Address this user
Congrats Chris!!! You've been awesome to work with and it's no surprise that others recognize your achievements as well.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks guys

What's even more exciting about this today is that it happens at the same time as Matterport launching panorama downloads for Facebook and Teaser Videos and GIFs! It's like a birthday party
Post 5 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@Metroplex360 Super Congrats Chris you deserve it as are your efforts in this forum!!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
I guess Im a day late and a dollar short.... I just created a post commending Chris for his work and then came across this post ten minutes later (Post: if you can't beat them, Join them). Next time, I will read all the posts in my inbox before I compose one. Duh!!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@hometakes You're just adding more pressure on me to continue fighting the good fight
Post 8 IP   flag post
Premium
North Palm Beach, FL
hometakes private msg quote post Address this user
If I can help take some of the load off your shoulders, I'll sign a NDA with them. At least there will be another feedback operator that understands business as well as the needs of MSP's. Heres some feedback from the Realtor.com downgrade. Yes, it was a downgrade for me as I can't control if the tour gets the 3D button on Realtor.coms website. This is an issue for those that charge for hosting. A client may not renew their hosting plan with me and yet the tour will still appear on Realtor.com even though I turned sharing off in workshop. :-(.

I actually had a client who's owner said that he did not want the 3D Tour after it had been taken. The client is blaming me that its still appears on Realtor.com even though we have told him that we can't control its appearance.
Post 9 IP   flag post
AndrewWilliam23 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks so much Chris! You're made my entry into the Matterport world so much more fun and elegant. And your cheerfulness and enthusiasm is contagious. I have 10 years of video production work under my belt and can't wait to add that expertise to my new 3D - Virtual Reality work.
Post 10 IP   flag post
101600 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?