Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceTips

My First Paying Scan4587

WGAN Basic
New Brighton, PA
frstbubble private msg quote post Address this user
@justinv and @JonJ Thanks for the info.

@justinv where did you sign up? Can you provide a link?
Post 26 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Here's the link to sign up.
clickable text
Post 27 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
Jonj beat me to it!
Post 28 IP   flag post
@frstbubble

I would fill out that form. Then download the Zillow app. I believe you can start uploading from there and they will just add that to your account manager.

Do you have a stabilizer for a cell phone? You will need that or maybe a slider for the videos.

@JonJ

Do you do premium videos too?
Post 29 IP   flag post
@justinv,

I recently started doing the "premium" videos. Here is a listing that I did one for. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Zillow Premium Video Listing

This video was done with my DSLR. I used a slider and a fluid pan drag head for my tripod. I have also shot "walkthrough" style videos using a 3-axis gimble stabilizer and 4k camera.

Thanks,
Jon J
Post 30 IP   flag post

It looks good to me. I just started doing walkthrough videos myself. This is for my wife's listing. I am going to practice and then start going after other business.

clickable text

That is my first one. I have been teaching myself animated logos. I have also learned a lot from @GeorgeK and his Facebook group Realtor Video. I posted an animated logo this morning.
Here is a link to that page.

I thought you told me a while back that you bought a drone? I still haven't made that jump. I am scared if I do, I will be single!
Post 31 IP   flag post
That is pretty good, especially for your first one! What kind of camera and stabilizer are you using? The walkthough videos that I shoot are shot using the 4k camera that came with the drone that I bought(Yuneec CGO3 4k). The drone that I bought happened to come with a camera and 3 axis stabilizer, so it was perfect for real estate. Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to get proficient with flying the drone as I have been busy with photo shoots and standing up my photo processing site. I will probably get more time during the winter months and will be up and running in the spring. For now, I am outsourcing my drone work and concentrating on the profit centers where I am proficient.
Post 32 IP   flag post
@JonJ

That video was shot using my Nikon d500, sigma 10-20, camranger and dji ronin m. I use my camranger for photos and video because Nikon doesn't have the best app for live view. My pictures actually went up in quality when I started using it because you can see a better picture on iPad vs back of camera lcd. I like how you can change settings on the fly without touching camera.

I bought my camera for 4k but I use 1080 most of the time. That video was zero color correction.

I put a phone video on the listing just for the credit. The house is under contract, so I wasn't worried about the premium video being on Zillow.

That is great your too busy to fly your drone!

Are you going to start editing other people's photos?

Did you get to look at the logo? I forgot to mention, I post under my wife's name. I hate fb but I might have to get an account.
Post 33 IP   flag post
@justinv,
I went to the facebook page, but didn't see your name. I just went back and clicked through to your animated logos. I like what you did for the last logo animation. There was a lot more movement and interest since you had to wait for all of the elements to come together before you get the full presentation.

For the website, I offer photo editing services as well as virtual staging, virtual twilight, options for virtual staging a Matterport 3D model and will be adding white label Archilogic models for those who do not want to sign up for a subscription, but still want a white labeled 3d rendering. You can check it out at PhotoSparc.com.

Let me know what you think.
Post 34 IP   flag post
101641 34 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?