Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Real EstateSellStrategyVideo

Motion Graphic leadin a longer facebook vid4575

GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
This is what some are calling a motion graphic that will lead to a longer video, on Facebook I got Matterport in there, as part of the visual "pop." If you saw this from a Realtor on Facebook would you go see the longer 90 second video. Thank you in advance I value your opinions.

Post 1 IP   flag post
Basic
San Mateo, CA
Bycha private msg quote post Address this user
Cute. I have seen him before, the motion graphics are definitely an attention grabber and it does prompt the viewer to watch; however the graphics should (IMO) help tell a story. Getting views and attracting buyers are slightly different. Example of how I use very basic motion graphics https://vimeo.com/216581315 again that is just my opinion what actually works is sometimes quite simple.
Post 2 IP   flag post
GeorgeK private msg quote post Address this user
@bycha This is "motion graphic" is supposed to be a tease to get people to watch more. When they watch more on Facebook and go to the next level they register and you get a lead. Here is one of my direct ads for a home I just sold. If you want join me on Facebook.com/TheSeriousSeller and you can see the finsihed product. I hope to have the second phase done in a few days.

THANK YOU very much for taking the time to comment.

Post 3 IP   flag post
Basic
San Mateo, CA
Bycha private msg quote post Address this user
I think that your end goal will be accomplished. I personally have viewed some of your videos (before responding to this thread) based on your formula I was lead to want more...good job!
Post 4 IP   flag post
101421 4 4
This topic is archived. Start new topic?