Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Dollhouse View

Matterport Dollhouse issues4561

North Myrtle Beach, SC
cswartz private msg quote post Address this user
I seem to have strange anomalies in the Dollhouse view of a couple recent homes but the inside seems OK.

Here's the showcase ...

Can anyone tells me what's I've done wrong?

Post 1 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
Looks good to me, or should I say standard...
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@cswartz

Looks great. What are your concerns?

Tip: Trim the "windows" of the patios as if they were "windows" ... it will make the dollhouse pop.

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@cswartz

It looks good to me. The only thing I see is the first floor on patio has a spot but you are going to get some.

I was going to ask about how you do your Windows? If you don't like the blinds or curtains, move it back a hair to cut that out.
Post 4 IP   flag post
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Thanks to all for your responses. I appreciate you taking the time to look and comment.

I received notes from a new customer today that their dollhouse views were coming up "blotchy". When I went to the dollhouse, I did see a number of issues that just didn't seem to be right. Things seemed a little disconnected. But when I looked at the inside view, things appeared to be Ok.

Post 5 IP   flag post
@cswartz

Go back to your capture app and preview those scans. If they look good, I bet a mirror or something isn't marked correctly. I would almost be willing to bet it is still something not marked or marked father back than the front of mirror. It could also be one on another floor.

That is just my guess and hopefully you can get it figured out. I have seen comments you can go into mesh mode and see where it is coming from.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Gerhard private msg quote post Address this user
Hi @cswartz , I had the issue a while back. Matterport checked the model for me and saw that an outside palm tree was connecting assets from the botom and pulling it into the next room. They used the knomai code to check the model. I went back and did some extra scans and trims and that sorted the problem. There was also a hole in the one bathroom floor looking down into the kitchen was so weird looking but th eextra scans cloesd them up, no th eweird thing was on the physical capture app it did not appear and the floors where all coverd with no blackholes only appeard once it was renederd.
Post 7 IP   flag post
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Thanks again to everyone for your help! I was able to go back in the residence and identified two small mirrors I did not annotate and also mis-marked a window. Made the changes and it seems to have corrected my problems. #OperaterError
Post 8 IP   flag post
@cswartz

We have all made the mistakes, that is how I knew what the problem was!

I am glad you got it resolved!
Post 9 IP   flag post
101436 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?