360º Video: Tour the oldest Temple in Tokyo, Sensoji Temple, with We Get Around Network Founder Dan Smigrod as he chats about how 360º video can be used to generate ancillary revenue for 3D Tour Pros.

----

Hi All,

I recorded this 360º video WalkAround at the oldest Temple in Tokyo today (8 May 2017) while describing how 360º video can be used to win more and bigger listings more often and to help get the most offers for the most money to sell the home faster with less stream for the homeowners.

I used the Insta360º Air (pairs with my Samsung S7 Edge) to shoot this. Unfortunately, I have not yet done the firmware upgrade that would enable 3K video with stabilization.

If you shoot professional video for a living, you'll probably be turned off by the quality of this video. that said, 360º video is another opportunity for visual storytelling. Don't get caught-up on production values. I could imagine some agents would to do this.

I could imagine this solution as an easy, fast and affordable solution to offer clients (as an optional extra or add it to a bundle).

Your thoughts?

Best,

Dan