Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
GeariOSSamsungVirtual Reality

Best Goggles for iOS Matterport VR?4468

bellyjelly private msg quote post Address this user
I've been using the Gear VR with Samsung for a while now but I want to make the most of the iOS App. Obviously Apple don't (yet) have their own VR headset so I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of headsets they have used from other brands?

Has anyone had any experience with the Carl Zeiss headset?
clickable text

It would be great to hear peoples thoughts and how you are getting on with various headsets!

Thanks
Harry
Post 1 IP   flag post
Tosolini
Productions
Bellevue, Washington
Tosolini private msg quote post Address this user
I use Homido Minis. I've always one set with me and its convenience and portability is very good. http://www.homido.com/en/mini
Post 2 IP   flag post
Standard
Wandsworth U.K.
RobinLycka private msg quote post Address this user
Haven´t tried the Carl Zeiss, but I´ve heard it´s quite pricey just because of the brand name on it.

I´ve heard good things about the merge headset, but it looks a bit like a toy to me. (purple foamplastic material).

Also heard that the Stealth VR is ok (you can get them on Argos).

-Robin
Post 3 IP   flag post
Rootsyloops private msg quote post Address this user
I have the Zeiss (just got it from Best Buy last weekend), and honestly, I don't think it's worth the extra money over some of the other well reviewed products that cost substantially less. The fit is nice and it's well engineered. In theory, the glass should be better, but I think the resolution of the phones is still the limiting factor rather than the headset lens. It might find more of an advantage as screen res improves on phones though.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
We also have the Zeiss which we purchased well in advance to the release. Headset is amazing the quality of the iPhone Screen - not so much. Incredibly disappointing in fact!
Post 5 IP   flag post
101424 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?