Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Embed.lyMuseums

Rich media mattertags are LIVE!4464

MP2FP
Floor Plans
Bangkok THA
mp2fp private msg quote post Address this user
Was very happy to login to my.matterport and see the new tags now have a media URL field! Time to update all our models
Post 1 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Fantatsic, I just had a play and they work a treat.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
Just got this!

https://matterport.com/blog/2017/05/03/multimedia-mattertag-posts-embed-video-audio-and-more-your-3d-spaces/
Post 3 IP   flag post
Lukmoorkens private msg quote post Address this user
I just logged in to check this super news, but unfortunately II can't see the button at my old spaces anymore to launch the workshop??
Is there anyone who knows where it's moved.
Post 4 IP   flag post
VRimpact private msg quote post Address this user
This is AWESOME!!!!!!
ive just tried this and im so excited about this. Im now off to social media to announce this to my followers.
Thank you matterport
Post 5 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Yay... finally!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
Very cool, I'd like to send a sample tour to a potential customer. Rather than directing them to the Matterport page, don't want them buying a camera, does anyone know how to extract the URL of just this demo tour?
Post 7 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Here's the URL

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=nKJXMAuTqLA
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Fan
Club Member
Boise, Idaho
360Idaho private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you camrade
Post 9 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
No problem!

To actually answer your question, the fastest way to do it is to right click on the darker area at the bottom of the tour and select "this frame" then in the drop down, select "Open in a new tab". Go to the new tab and the URL is in the address bar.

There are ways to get the full iframe code if you want it as well.
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@mp2fp

Thank you for being first to spot and report this to the Forum.

Matterport Rich Media MatterTags are S-U-P-E-R E-X-C-I-T-I-N-G ... This is HUGE news and WILL help Matterport Service Providers succeed faster by helping their clients succeed faster.

Beyond the most obvious uses, the most exciting uses of Matterport Rich Media are all the creative, unexpected and exciting ways that Matterport Service Providers will use them.

THANK YOU MATTERPORT!

And, Thank you @Metroplex360. You showed us what was possible with MatterPlus in December 2016 in this discussion:

I could imagine that your innovation lead to Lion's Gate and Krispy Kreme creative use of MatterPlus on Steroid ...

âś“ The Next Generation of Fan Engagement: How Lionsgate & Krispy Kreme used Matterport for creative brand engagement (Matterport Blog | 20 March 2017)

... and leads us to today's (3 May 2017) announcement by Matterport: Rich Media MatterTags.

✓ Multimedia Mattertag™ Posts - Embed video, audio, and more in your 3D Spaces: Generate more engagement by embedding videos, images, audio, and more with Multimedia Mattertag Posts (Matterport Blog | 3 May 2017)

When Matterport introduced MatterTags tools for annotating Matterport Spaces (29 March 2016), we were excited.

Matterport Rich Media MatterTags are a GAME CHANGER!

Now, go create some magic and mo' money with Rich Media MatterTags!

Best,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod - You know what I am super pleased by? Matterport have adopted Embed.ly as a 3rd party service provider for the content that can appear in Multimedia Mattertags.

I used Embed.ly in MatterPlus for event-driven overlays -- I didn't use it for MatterTags as my proof-of-concept hack only enhanced MatterTag Links -- and the URLs created by Embed.ly were far too long.

The fact that Matterport have chosen to deliver this amazing feature to us in this manner is a "drop the mic moment" that deserves a standing ovation for openness and delivering a killer feature to the community.
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

@Metroplex360

Yes! I meant to mention your creative use of Embed.ly which opened the door to 400+ different solutions that could be embedded. Brilliant.

SO THANKFUL that Matterport has embraced a third-party solution to enable embedding rather than limiting the set to YouTube, Amazon, etc.

You created a path - when there was no path. You left bread crumbs, to help Matterport find its ways.

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
srennick private msg quote post Address this user
I just want to say that I am absolutely ecstatic. Again, Matterport keeps pouring on the love. Sometimes it is not as quickly as we would like...but the wait is worth it.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Property3dNZ private msg quote post Address this user
I was driving to work in peak hour when the email came through at 8:02am - people in cars around me must have thought I was a wee bit special when I started shrieking in excitement!

This opens quite a few doors for us that have been firmly shut for a while!
Post 15 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia

Matterport Spaces 3D Tour by We Get Around Atlanta Associate Photographer and Architect @YairYepez

We just added the client-provided drone video to play on the porch of this $1.1 million listing that went live today. Broker just emailed me that he is thrilled.

www.4400sandycreekroad.info

Dan

P.S. Packing up now for ZZZzzzz.... up at 5 am for flight to Tokyo
Post 16 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@DanSmigrod LOVE IT DAN! Great case-usage!
Post 17 IP   flag post
This was actually perfect timing for me. I had a project yesterday that had an "outbuilding". I have never had to attach a separate building with a Mattertag before and was not completely comfortable handing the project over. I was able to update the Mattertag before my client even noticed.
Post 18 IP   flag post
vantasy private msg quote post Address this user
That's great news! Look forward for the google street view conversion soon.
Post 19 IP   flag post
I would suppose that all the media we put in for realtor clients would have to be unbranded for the MLS. So no videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo. What about other links? How careful do you have to be in your markets?
Post 20 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
@srennick &mls=1 strips out all MatterTag links and multimedia mattertags

These two are different now
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=SSy7dvWbM1e&mls=1
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=SSy7dvWbM1e&brand=0

brand
0 - Hide 'Presented By' details when Space opens. Hide contact details in the About Panel (top-left grey corner of 3D Showcase).
1 - Default - Display all branding information in the About Panel (top-left corner of 3D Showcase).

mls
0 - Default - Show branding information, links in Mattertag™ Posts, and VR.
1 - Show the MLS-friendly version of the Matterport Space. This removes branding, removes links in Mattertag™ Posts, and removes VR.
2 - Same behavior as &mls=1 but also removes the title of the Matterport Space when the space loads. Also removes the About Panel in the top-left corner after loading.

---

NOW -- for your multimedia embed --
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=Ld2h1ZgZkGv&hhl=0&title=0&vr=0&qs=1

Hide the highlight reel and the title box to make it cleaner -- and disable VR as it's not really applicable in this usage. Then use Quickstart!
Post 21 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by srennick
This was actually perfect timing for me. I had a project yesterday that had an "outbuilding". I have never had to attach a separate building with a Mattertag before and was not completely comfortable handing the project over. I was able to update the Mattertag before my client even noticed.

Cool application... A 3D Showcase WITHIN a 3D Showcase.... it's like the movie Inception!
Post 22 IP   flag post
3rd Party
Service
Myrtle Beach, SC
ArtisticConcepts private msg quote post Address this user
I May have freaked out a little when I saw this feature live today.

I was finishing up the post on yesterday's scan. I thought it would be neat to add a MediaBumper in a tag on the TV in the top floor bedroom on the right side. Turned out pretty cool.

God Bless,
Chris

Post 23 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Queen_City_3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by srennick

Cool application... A 3D Showcase WITHIN a 3D Showcase.... it's like the movie Inception!

We had two houses on the 16-acre property too (early post abouve). In addition to adding the aerial video to both houses,
We embedded the 'other' house in each.

Dan
Post 24 IP   flag post
DouglasMeyers private msg quote post Address this user
I'm confused... can we do this in work shop or do we have to pay to have this done ???
I just went to work shop and redid a link and its the same ?
Post 25 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DouglasMeyers

Free! Paste a link to a video (YouTube, Vimeo) for example, or even a Matterport Space that is related.

Dan
Post 26 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Does anybody knows if we still have only #5 tags with links? Or we can add more?
Sorry if this info was given before. Cheers!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Well that did not work for me?
It went to you tube and showed it but not like the example i saw were it played when you put the curser over the tag and not forward to you tube it played right there and looked cool???
Post 28 IP   flag post
Tried it again on a fresh page and new tag... NO go, it just goes to the youtube page ???
Post 29 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Well, all of a sudden I can't launch Workshop. @Lukmoorkens Did you ever figure out why you couldn't launch Workshop?
Post 30 IP   flag post
101421 45 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?