Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3rd Party Service ProviderCapture AppPhotoUpReal EstateRealtors

PhotoUp and Matterport Snapshots examples4329

Morristown, New Jersey
foxwrth13 private msg quote post Address this user
Here are some test images PhotoUp did for me that were from Matterport scans ... just wanted to get any thoughts on this. I personally think they look good and would be fine for web at 72 dpi.

Post 1 IP   flag post
DevonHiggins private msg quote post Address this user
Glad you liked them @foxwrth13! :-)
Post 2 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
I think if they were bundled in a package for moderately priced homes it could be a good selling point
Post 3 IP   flag post
@foxwrth13 not sure exactly what you mean here... Can you elaborate?
Post 4 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
I mean on the Matterport provider side. If I'm doing a tour for s realtor and can throw in good pictures as a low-cost add-on then I could save them the cost of the photographer
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN
3rd Party
Service
Beijing
JuMP private msg quote post Address this user
@foxwrth13 Would you please share the Matterport showcase link and original sized after photo from PhotoUp so that we can get detail compared. Thank you.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
Will do ...Might not be immediate as I'm preparing for a presentation for 50-70 realtors. Trying to explain VR and Matterport to some older agents has been a bit of a task.
Post 7 IP   flag post
I see what you're saying @foxwrth13.

Although we are definitely willing to edit Matterport screen shots, in order to get the best quality editing from our team we do recommend using a DSLR camera for shooting your images.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Morristown, New Jersey
We plan on offering that as well but your Matterport samples are getting rave reviews from people in my network, one of which is an executive at Sotheby's.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@foxwrth13 great to hear! :-)
Post 10 IP   flag post
Kansas City, KS
Richierichks private msg quote post Address this user
They look as good or better than most of the stuff I'm seeing local realtors in my area using on the MLS and other places. I was honestly kind of shocked with the lack of quality from "professional" photographers.

I like your idea of adding this as a package. I need to look at the cost of the editing again because I can't remember.
Post 11 IP   flag post
@Richierichks our pricing starts at $2 per image for our Starter Plan (50 credits per month for $99. 1 credit = 1 edited photo)From there, our next plan is the Basic Plan (200 credits per month for $300. $1.50 per photo). Plans continue to decrease in cost per credit from there, all the way down to $1/photo for our largest plan.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

(888) 330-7559
devon@photoup.net

Chat soon!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
This is an absolutely brilliant mash up of PhotoUp's services and Matterport's technology.

It's daring to try to sell Matterport Snapshots in the place of professional DSLR photography, but man ... PhotoUp is making it possible.

For anyone interested in doing this, be sure to click the little gear icon in Workshop and maximize the output size of snapshots BEFORE you create any. This is one of those features that can easily be overlooked!

Post 13 IP   flag post
walk360 private msg quote post Address this user
thanks for the info @Metroplex360
what is the max output size we should use?
Post 14 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by walk360
thanks for the info @Metroplex360
what is the max output size we should use?

4096x2304 is the maximum size offered by Matterport. If you fill in a larger number, you'll get an error message that informs you of this.
Post 15 IP   flag post
PedroPretell private msg quote post Address this user
Great work PhotoUp!

Quick question, can you guys edit the 360 panoramas?

Thanks!
Post 16 IP   flag post
Hi @PedroPretell,

Yes, we certainly do! We do charge 3 credits for panorama stitching and editing. The cost per credit will range from $1-2 depending on what plan size you are using.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to message me directly at devon@photoup.net.

Chat soon,
Devon
Post 17 IP   flag post
101436 17 17
This topic is archived. Start new topic?