Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MarketingRestaurants

How to get restaurants as 3D Tour clients?4306

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
A new Member to the forum posted today (10 April 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @immersivetours
Hi All,

... We currently only target real estate agents, but recently started branching over to Restaurants and businesses.

Any advice you could offer me to break into this new market of mine would be very useful!

Thanks.

Seems like restaurants is a great category for 3D Tours.

1. How have you successfully approached restaurants?
2. Are you trading for meals or doing for cash?
3. Are you charging monthly or annual hosting?

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. We Get Around Atlanta has not scanned any restaurants.
Post 1 IP   flag post
SailAway private msg quote post Address this user
I am booked for two restaurants. My selling points are;

1. Obviously ability to see the place before coming in for unpleasant surprises.

2. Food staging.
3. Insurance reasons.
Post 2 IP   flag post
immersivetours private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Dan!

Very pleased to finally join this forum, I have no idea what I was missing. Will be upgrading this week.

@SailAway how did the selling point of insurance reasons go? Did they bite on that, or is the real seller ability to see where your coming to eat/food staging?

I am hoping to get into a brewery this week, in all honesty I did the tour for 3 FREE 40L kegs (within a year). In my eyes, that is worth it...haha.
Post 3 IP   flag post
PHILG private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by immersivetours

I am hoping to get into a brewery this week, in all honesty I did the tour for 3 FREE 40L kegs (within a year). In my eyes, that is worth it...haha.

I'm currently in talks with a local brew pub. Did you already shoot one in the past? If so, can you share the scan? Love to see it. Also, since it will need to be hosted indefinitely, do you plan on charging an annual hosting fee?
Cheers
Phil
Post 4 IP   flag post
immersivetours private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHILG
Quote:
Originally Posted by immersivetours

I'm currently in talks with a local brew pub. Did you already shoot one in the past? If so, can you share the scan? Love to see it. Also, since it will need to be hosted indefinitely, do you plan on charging an annual hosting fee?
Cheers
Phil

Hey Phil, I have not scanned a brewery yet but will be doing it later this month and I can share it with you than!

Yes, I will be charging $150/year for hosting the 3D Visual Tour, considering changing it to a monthly fee so it is a better revenue stream but thats me.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?