Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 25 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
MirrorsStairsTipsWGANTV Live at 5

WGAN-TV Live: Scanning Mirrors and Stairways4189

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Promoted Post

---

WGAN-TV Live – a free Round Table Video Discussion with Member Tips for Scanning Mirrors and Stairways – will be limited to 25 We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

Ideally, you have a great mirror and/or stairways tip to share. Or, a challenge with Scanning Mirrors and/or Stairways and seek help.

This WGAN-TV Live Round Table will be recorded and shared with We Get Around Network Basic, Standard and Premium Members.

To join -->the first<-- WGAN-TV Live: a Round Table Video Discussion about Scanning Mirrors and Stairways at 5 pm ET Thursday, 6 April 2017, please complete this registration link.

The opportunity to participate in WGAN-TV Live and see the video recordings are one of 40+ We Get Around Network Standard Membership Benefits | www.JoinStandard.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@DanSmigrod

By the way, a nice way to visit with other members in this group video chat.

Thanks to @DougTse ... we are using Zoom.Us ... It's like a mash-up of Google Hang-out and Skype on Steroid.

So, cool new communication tool to experience as well

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Have you ever experienced the perfect storm when scanning stairs?

✓ all solid color walls on stairs?
✓ all solid color, shiny stairs?
✓ chrome columns in the banister?

I have, and my tip will be about how I solved this challenge during WGAN-TV Live: a Round Table Video Discussion about Scanning Mirrors and Stairways at 5 pm ET Thursday, 6 April 2017, please complete this registration link.

Give/Get help participating in the first WGAN-TV Live

Dan
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
What should you do when the staircase is SO narrow? We'll discuss tips for how best to tackle that during WGAN-TV Live. Join Us 😎

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
How do you get staircase banisters / railings to be stitched properly? We'll discuss tips for how best to tackle that during WGAN-TV Live. Join us for the first episode of WGAN-TV Live.

Dan
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

What are some of the techniques to keep the Matterport Camera out of mirrors?

We'll discussion that during our first episode of WGAN-TV Live. And, at least two techniques may surprise you

Dan
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

We'll also chat about, if we should even worry about keeping the camera out of mirrors.

One Pro wrote me today (2 April 2017), "I've ... given up on keeping the camera out of mirrors "

Dan

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

We have a brain trust of Matterport Pros ready to chat about scanning mirrors and stairways 5 pm ET Thursday, 6 April 2017 on the premiere episode of WGAN-TV Live: a Round Table Video Discussion.

If you would like to join us, please complete this registration link by 10 pm ET tomorrow, Wednesday (5 April 2017).

Best,

Dan
Post 8 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
Dan - I would love to be involved in one of these where we talk about trimming in general. I would love to hear how some people go about trimming unique places. Has that been done yet?
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
@pixelray

Sounds like a great topic.

Hi All,

Interested in a WGAN-TV Live round table on Trimming?

Dan
Post 10 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

I will be on WGAN-TV Live today from my hotel room in Houston. My flight back to Atlanta today (Thursday, 6 April 2017) got canceled. I fly home Friday to Atlanta.

I (just) sent Member reminder details.

Zoom.Us - like GoToMeeting - uses a plugin, so please get the plug-in now for your computer or iPhone or Android phone.

Thanks,

Dan
Post 11 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hello participants in today's WGAN-TV Live.

I'm signed in now, if you would to check your settings.

Dan
Post 12 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi All,

First, thank you to those that participated in the first WGAN-TV Live round table today on scanning mirrors and stairs.

The video will be available to Basic, Standard and Premium Members soon. Please see the Welcome Onboard Letter for Basic, Standard and Premium Members for viewing info.

If you have a topic you would like to see covered, please post here are PM me. And, @pixelray I made a note about trimming. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best,

Dan
Post 13 IP   flag post
Fort Worth, TX
epicfoto private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod thank you for hosting the GoToMeeting yesterday. I personally heard several new tips that I will be trying soon. Stairs has always been a challange for me and the the placement of the camera that you suggested is a must do. Again thanks for all you do and assist with for all of us.

Betty
Post 14 IP   flag post
nat_vanveen private msg quote post Address this user
@epicfoto @DanSmigrod thanks so much to everyone on the hangout! I really learned a lot from you all and feel it was such a worthwhile event to do Dan. I look forward to seeing more!
Post 15 IP   flag post
101646 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?