Where 3D Capture and Real Estate Media Pros
Learn What’s Working and Find Their Next Job
What a shoot actually costs you
Giraffe360 Gaussian Splats
Last 24 Hours: 282 Unique Visitors
9,539 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 13,637 Page Views | 9,748 Unique Visitors | 14 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
iGuide

Do you ever view your tours on a TV? iGuide4165

iGuide
Product
Marketing Manager
Kitchener, Canada
Chris_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer to look at virtual tours on my living room TV. Does anyone else do this?


My wife and I often look at houses on our TV while sitting on our couch. I have a windows pc connected to a modest 48" television so I can look at tours in a regular browser and navigate with a mouse. Having an actual pc in the living room might be an unusual setup for most but Chromecasting a mobile device screen allows for a similar experience.



Post 1 • IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
I also do the same using my iMac via the "Mirror for Samsung" app on wifi to my 55" Samsung curved TV
Post 2 • IP   flag post
108368 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?