Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 837 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 35,106 Page Views | 19,195 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
CartoBlueMarketing

CartoBlue + Matterport + Resort Community4148

kaybaum private msg quote post Address this user
Hi! Just curious if anyone on the forum has used CartoBlue and if so, what your experience has been. I'm in a resort area & have been doing work with property management companies using Matterport. Has anyone had success incorporating CartoBlue in this way? Any idea of the cost to use? Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@kaybaum

You get CartoBlue special pricing, because you are a Basic Member of the We Get Around Network Forum. Details.

To redeem this Membership benefit, please see your Welcome Onboard Letter. (Please PM me if you need the password.)

Best,

Dan
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
@kaybaum

I am a contracted photographer for CartoBlue - great product(s) and a great group of people there to help you.

I also shoot Matterport, but the CartoBlue solution, while more expensive, includes floorplan and HDR Photos. Also, the photography allows indoor and outdoor spaces to coexist in the same tour.

I highly recommend them, especially for vacation rental.

Best,

Keith
Post 3 IP   flag post
PieroBortolot private msg quote post Address this user
You can use thinglink.com to do it yourself
Post 4 IP   flag post
alsangio private msg quote post Address this user
Hey, @PieroBortolot.

Are you using thinglink? If so, have you been able to embed a MP code into one of their 2D interactive images?

Are there any other solutions for doing interactive images?
Post 5 IP   flag post
CartoBlue private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Kay,

I would be happy to discuss the details of how Matterport works within our mapping solutions. Our platform is specifically designed for real estate marketing. I'd be happy to discuss the details with you over the phone. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

Regards,

Eric
Post 6 IP   flag post
kaybaum private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, Eric! I just sent you a PM.
Also, @PieroBortolot - I just chatted with Thinglink & it doesn't look like they will work with Matterport. I am disappointed because I'm a do-it-yourselfer.
If anyone out there has had a different experience with thinglink please let me know.
Thanks!
Post 7 IP   flag post
101631 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?