Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
TourMySpace private msg quote post Address this user
I just did this house this morning and I discovered an issue with
some of the scan positions. If you look in this bathroom you will see a position on the toilet that is actually part of the laundry room. Any Idea's?

Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
So, I see the circle around the toilet where I would normally click it to step into the bathroom...but it takes me back into the laundry room.

I'm guessing it has something to do with that door being closed. To this day I still have issues like this when I have doors closed and open in different scans. It always seems like I get perfect results if I can somehow leave the door cracked open just enough to get around and through them. My guess is the door.
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
@pixelray is on the right track, you got doors closed leading to the confusion the servers (it's good to see they didn't block you out of the rooms completely). Window and mirror bounce haven't helped either with the latest software update.

It looks like you did a shot in the middle of the bathroom and another over the toilet. The door block keeps you from seeing the middle bathroom shot from the hallway and peeks at the toilet shot. When you click to get in off the toilet shot, the server takes you to the laundry room.

Try peeking at the bathroom for the living room to slip in past the door in the hallway. If it were me, I would disable the bathroom shots in Showcase. Let the people peek in the bathroom and not look at the camera.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I have hidden the scans that were causing the issue and it seems to be resolved. Thanks for your help @pixelray & @VTLV
Post 4 IP   flag post
Other than that issue do you see anything that sticks out that I could improve upon?

Thanks
Bill
Post 5 IP   flag post
WGAN Basic
Denver
pixelray private msg quote post Address this user
everything else looks good to me
Post 6 IP   flag post
101425 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?