Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

Downloading model from Showcase4088

freddiejojo private msg quote post Address this user
Morning,

Is is possible to download one of my Showcase models that now reside on my iPad to a USB thumbdrive? Thank you.
Post 1 IP   flag post
PHILG private msg quote post Address this user
As far as I know - No. Which is really - really frustrating.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Queen_City_3D private msg quote post Address this user
Best you can do is have it available on your iphone or ipad offline via the Matterport Showcase app.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Standard
Las Vegas
VTLV private msg quote post Address this user
I've seen some guys talk about using Iexplorer - Iphone file transfer like Windows Explore on a few posts. I haven't tried it yet as the Ipad is getting full.

See Post
clickable text

Not a big fan of dumping everything to Itunes, Icloud nor am I a fan of pulling items off like this Iexplorer without some guarantee I can get my files back easily when I clients want to re-upload later.

Need better explained choices.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@VTLV - That's just the RAW files.

@freddiejojo - The important question is: "What do you want to do with the downloaded Showcase Model?" Because certainly I could assist you in breaking the TOS and downloading all of the components that Showcase displays -- but without Matterport's Cloud based player that depends on files streaming from their Amazon-based CDN - it won't do you much good.

Queen_City_3D's suggestion is the best one - and a great solution that Matterport have provided us. Take your tour wherever you want and watch it without any buffering! What could be better than that?
Post 5 IP   flag post
101436 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?