Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Virtual Reality

Finally experienced Matterport VR3831

Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
So..got my Matterport in Aug..and finally upgraded my phone and picked up a set of Samsung Gear VR. Got to experience a number of the spaces we have scanned. Indeed it is an amazing experience...now to showcase to businesses in the area...thinking it is going to be a busy few weeks coming up.....
Post 1 IP   flag post
Biggles private msg quote post Address this user
Same here, bought the Case-Mate Cardboard VR viewer just to test the water and see what all the fuss was about, then found the Cygnett Immerse VR headset (it suits the iPhones). What a difference this makes. Now to decide how best to make use of this technology.
There will be much ahead using VR, I believe we are only just beginning.
Post 2 IP   flag post
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
@Biggles Where in Australia do you service?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Biggles private msg quote post Address this user
Benn1973, all our scans are for our own homes, we don't go outside of this, they are generally display homes. I do the scans and still photography whenever a new home is completed.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Integratedman private msg quote post Address this user
@niggles are you a new home builder?...I have been designing new home marketing for over 20 years?...what is your website?..I would be interested to see how you present your homes..TY..
Post 5 IP   flag post
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
Great what is your building company?
Ive been doing a couple obuilders myself?
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?