Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 488 Unique Visitors
9,049 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 33,567 Page Views | 18,421 Unique Visitors | 30 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Advice

Single Property website options3829

DSPhoto private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all.

I am familiar with WP3D Models WordPress Plug-in, but what are some other options being used for creating single property websites for clients?

Thanks
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@DSPhoto

Koaware Single Property Website service

20 Questions: KoaWare Single Property Website

Dan

Post 2 IP   flag post
ittam123 private msg quote post Address this user
Post 3 IP   flag post
Rootsyloops private msg quote post Address this user
I've been really happy with Koaware. The sites are beautiful and the setup is ultra-quick and simple - good for an impatient guy like me! They have very responsive customer service as well. I haven't tried creating a wp3d site yet, so I can't compare directly. I'm hoping to get up to speed on how to do that soon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Thanks for the responses.

How has working with these systems been for you? Things like ease of use, customization and so on.

If anyone can show me examples of what they are providing and the system they are using it would be very helpful.

Thanks
Post 5 IP   flag post
This is one I just did with koaware - only took about 5 minutes to populate the media and info:

Www.510seminole.com
Post 6 IP   flag post
@Rootsyloops Thank you.
Post 7 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Hi started out using Koaware, and I have to say that they create beautiful sites that are easy to populate and navigate. However, I switched over to wp3d for 3 reasons.
1. It is a 1 time expense, as opposed to paying for a new site for each tour I deliver.
2. It is a CRM tool that is integrated into my website that I can manipulate in various ways.
3. Since it is integrated on my site under my domain name, I get the SEO benefit when people view each model.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Jonj: is it pretty simple to set up? Obviously, koaware is insanely simple. I've been a bit intimidated by wp3d - I have very little Wordpress experience...
Post 9 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Yes, it is pretty easy to get set up. It is a simple WordPress plugin. You can get it up and ready in a few minutes even with very little knowledge. But, if you do have problems, @rpeterson is a great resource and if very responsive. If I were to start my business over again, wp3d would have been one of the first items on my list.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Gransky private msg quote post Address this user
@ittam123 are you using the veewme platform? I just checked them out. I do like the analytics/tour statistics report. Even though I'm not so hung-up with stats, a bunch of my Realtor clients are.
Post 11 IP   flag post
101600 11 11
This topic is archived. Start new topic?