Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 39 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Wish List

Wish List: My.Matterport Portal3775

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

What's on your 'Wish List' for My.Matterport Portal?

@Metroplex360 sent me his list. Seems like a great list to kick off this ...

Wish List: My.Matterport Portal

Best,

Dan

----

Export Cubefaces

The Terms of Service prohibits extraction of any data other than what is explicity provided for download via portal. This includes snapshots and OBJ files. This does not include cube faces or stitched panoramas that could be used for Google Street View or Facebook 360s. Allowing Matterport panos to be extracted to be reposted on 3rd party services would add value to the Matterport Platform and would not in anyway undermine the core usage of the images as Showcase is the ideal viewing platform for Matterport Spaces.

Expanded Analytics

Matterport provides analytics for # of views, # of unique views and # of impressions for tours. This information is useful and could be expanded by showing these statistics over a date range. In additional, information on the geographical location of viewers would be very helpful.

Another statistic exists, which is the average # of panos visited per tour view. Matterport have chosen to withhold this statistic as the resulting data is misleading -- consider that a user loading a tour then exiting would register as just 1 pano viewed and would flatten the statistic. If this could be filtered to where only users who interact with the tour beyond 2 clicks, this would be a useful statistic.

E-mail Notifications for Analytics

A daily or weekly digest of analytics for all tours within an account, or on a folder-by-folder basis would be a powerful service that MSPs could provide their clients.

Domain Locking

Limit embedding of tours by domain to ensure that content is not 'borrowed' by other websites. A list of whitelisted sites including matterport.com would exist.

Permalinks

Ability to create permalinks such as http://my.matterport.com/123-happy-street/ for search engine optimization and to allow MSPs to easily upload a revised copy of a tour and to easily reapply the permalink to the new tour without needing to have a client update their links.
Post 1 IP   flag post
TourMySpace private msg quote post Address this user
Another analytic that I think would be useful would be the referring URL or where the tour was viewed on the web.
Post 2 IP   flag post
101421 2 2
This topic is archived. Start new topic?