Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
EventsIndustryVirtual Reality

Invitation to VRARA Event 1/31 with Scoble3764

Hopscotch private msg quote post Address this user
Sponsored Post

---

Hi We Get Around Network Forum Members,

I wanted to share a special offer to attend the VR/AR Association's first SF Chapter event of the year tomorrow (Tuesday, 1 January 2017) at the Runway in San Francisco. I am the SF Chapter Co-President for the VR/AR Association and we are delighted to have this program planned for tomorrow:

The Fourth Transformation: A Fireside Chat with Robert Scoble and Shel Israel as they discuss their new book on how augmented reality and artificial intelligence change everything.

Executives from Lenovo will also be speaking, and Lenovo will have a Phab2Pro demo. **As many of you know, this is the mobile device compatible with capturing Matterport Scenes.

Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Time: 6pm-9pm
Location: The Runway, 1355 Market Street, SF, CA (see Eventbrite link for more info)
(I will share Livestream info asap)

We Get Around Network Forum Members Please use CODE 'DISCOUNTNOBOOK' for a special $10 ticket price.

clickable text

Post 1 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
@hopscotch thanks so much for the invite really interested in streaming info since I am here in NJ.
Post 2 IP   flag post
@mcatino we will be using Facebook Live

Our Facebook page is @vrarasf

The streaming will start at 7pm PST/10 pm EST.

We will also have at least two videos of the event edited and shareable afterwards, so I'll make sure to post links!

Thanks,
Emily
Post 3 IP   flag post
@mcantino, quick update we decided to switch to our Twitter feed to livestream, so it will now be via Twitter @vrara_sf!

Thanks
Emily
Post 4 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
Not on twitter yet.
Post 5 IP   flag post
101432 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?