Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business DevelopmentMarketing

Marketing Question: Postcard to Realtors?3761

WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
Chemistrydoc private msg quote post Address this user
To the Forum:

Have any of you ever created a punchy large format postcard to mail to agents/brokerages? I have found this to be a great way to send out a specific message in other endeavors (construction, home improvement, etc) and was wondering if any of you have had any good experiences with it.

If so, would you be willing to share a winning message? (Other than FREE BEER, which works with all campaigns).

Thanks!

Keith
Post 1 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
Win More and Bigger Listings More Often
Post 2 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
I like that, Dan. Quick and to the point.
Post 3 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
@Chemistrydoc

1. What part of the country or state? 2. How many are you printing? 3. Is this a DIY project/your doing graphic design? Do you have web site already?

I would stick with the idea of "BRANDING", keeping everything saying and looking the same. If it is just a tag line you need get your napkin and pen ready. For me this comes easy, 35 years around the marketing business. One free tip, think "Got Milk" which comes from the KISS school of life "Keep It Simple Stupid".

Your postcard front with your Cool LOGO and a tag line plus web address. The back is a little blurb about how to use you and your service to make more money/listings. Very important very little blurb, less is more.
Post 4 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
@mcatino

Thanks for the suggestions and the compliment! I have been practicing branding every step of the way - maybe a logo card would work also for Top of Mind awareness (I only wear blue shirts, drive a blue car, etc. to create a link to the logo).

I service the Northern Gulf Coast in three states (coastal AL, MS and NW Florida).

K
Post 5 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
Second free tip, You are the One for bringing the 3D world to the Gulf Coast. A Trump tip - you're the best the only one to use. I would think about incorporating these concepts into your postcard campaign in the KISS format.

Good luck.
Post 6 IP   flag post
benn1973 private msg quote post Address this user
Buy 1 scann for double the price and get 1 FREE!
Post 7 IP   flag post
WGAN
Standard
Bon Secour, Alabama
I LIKE it!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
101641 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?