Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,031 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
AdviceProblems

Matterport Tour Not Ready--Day 33756

tgdmax private msg quote post Address this user
Quick question when you have a moment. I did a Matterport tour Friday and uploaded it to Matterport--my ipad shows a 1629 upload time for the 99 scans I had. I still don't have the tour back yet--which is strange to me as usually the longest I have waited is 12 hours. I sent an email but Matterport appears to have no customer service over the weekend.
My client is pinging off the wall even though I told them 24-48 hours.
Just to make sure I tried to reupload the tour but I get a message saying there has been no change so it doesnt reupload.
Have you experienced this type of delay? I told my client we may have to wait until today but wanted to touch base with experts :-)
Thank you in advance for your time and effort with this question.
VR
Max
Post 1 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
In order to re-upload the tour, you need to make a change to the model. Try moving one of the trim markers and then re-upload.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Cleveland, OH
CLE3D private msg quote post Address this user
I had a model do this about a month ago. I emailed MP and had to wait like 2 days for a response, which was that every once in a while, a model gets "stuck" in processing and they have to go in and get it moved along somehow. Wasn't really given an explanation of why it happens, but it was the only one I've ever had do that. So hopefully they'll get back to you early today.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you Jon and CLE3D for the great insight and quick reply. I will try your process Jon if they can't find it via CLE3D description. I just emailed Vince-the midwest regional manager-who has always been a great asset to resolving issues. I will advise. Thanks again!
Post 4 IP   flag post
JonJ private msg quote post Address this user
Tgdmax,
Go ahead and re-process the model now. At least that way you are moving forward on 2 fronts. Just in case it takes Vince a while to respond,you already have an alternative solution in the works.
Post 5 IP   flag post
JonJ- good idea. When I stop at my first shoot I will upload again--running out the door right now. Thank you again sir! Have a great day!
Post 6 IP   flag post
101421 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?