Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 692 Unique Visitors
9,052 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,455 Page Views | 19,142 Unique Visitors | 28 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
ICNY17

How are you using Fiverr in your business?3754

WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
In this Forum this discussion, I posted a transcript of this eight minute video of a session at Inman Connect NY 2017.

I had the video transcribed so that I could easily find the key quotes to share with you.

The transcription cost $6. ($5 to the service provider - and a $1 service fee to fiverr.)

Nearly all services on fiverr begin at $5.

How are you - or could you - use fiverr in your business to save you money and/or time?

Best,

Dan

P.S. ...

About Fiverr

FiverrĀ® is one of the world's largest marketplaces for creative and digital services, including graphic design, copywriting, voiceovers, and music and film editing. Fiverr's mission is to democratize lean entrepreneurship by giving entrepreneurs, freelancers, small businesses and even enterprises the resources they need to get things done quickly, flexibly and fearlessly so that they can thrive in the new economy. Fiverr's global community of freelancers have delivered tens of millions of high-quality Gigs from over 100 service categories across 190 countries. We invite you to visit us at fiverr.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Post 1 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
Just be careful. I have long stories and they are not for this forum. Keeping things positive in 2017.
Post 2 IP   flag post
jfantin private msg quote post Address this user
Let me see if I got it right: this company, Fiverr,can make direct transcripts from videos and the cost for a 8min video is just $6?

If that is the case, I could certainly use them to get transcripts of videos that are originally in english and use that transcripts to later make translations and subtitles in spanish.

The whole process of listening, writing and translating is time consuming, so having the listening/writing part outsourced at a cost effective rate makes sense.
Post 3 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@jfantin

transcription is JUST ONE of MANY services starting at $5.

I just ordered another video to be transcribed by the same service provider.

It's likely they also have people that transcribe in Spanish. And, likely they have translation services too

Dan
Post 4 IP   flag post
justinv private msg quote post Address this user
@DanSmigrod

I have used them in the past to make logos. I bought a couple of different ones, one ended up being okay.

I have found that Freelancer puts out higher quality but it also cost more. I have used them several times and have always been happy with the outcome.
Post 5 IP   flag post
mcatino private msg quote post Address this user
It is deffinitly worth a shot. Some great deals if you find the right artist. Great resource, one word of advise you will never get your money back if you are not happy with the art isn't or service you will only get a credit for future work on Fiverr.
Post 6 IP   flag post
iGuide
Product
Marketing Manager
Kitchener, Canada
Chris_iGuide private msg quote post Address this user
I've experimented with fiver for a few things. It's not bad for a quick logo design or video reveal. Here is an experimental video of a puppet describing the iGuide that I paid $5 for:

Post 7 IP   flag post
101641 7 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?