Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,033 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Help Wanted

WP3D Models: How to Limit Which MP Spaces?3348

luisgil private msg quote post Address this user
Hello Everybody,

I am making my models presentation using WP3D. I decided to make a website for my business using WP3D as well but it is affecting all the models. I created a model to specifically make that website but after I create the home page the system links it to all models. Can somebody tell me how to fix it? Thanks.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi Luis,

We'd be happy to help you here. Can you please use our support form for specific WP3D Models help?

http://wp3dmodels.com/support/

We rely on this form/tool to gather information that will help us help you.

Thx!

Ross Peterson
WP3D Models
Post 2 IP   flag post
luisgil private msg quote post Address this user
Ok, thanks
Post 3 IP   flag post
ThreeDImaging private msg quote post Address this user
I am interested in this as well.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all...

To follow up here, @luisgil reached out to us via support and we cleared up the difference between the WP3D Models "skinned" and "standard" views. We build WP3D Models to automatically generate several "views" so that the content you've entered (just once, saving time) can be reformatted and re-style in ways that you can use for different audiences.

SKINNED
You'd likely share your "skinned" view with a client, including your branding, or theirs, depending on the arrangement you make with them.

STANDARD
This is often used on your own site, to demo your various tours but keep the content INSIDE your site look/feel and showing your header/footer content, etc. This view is usually for YOU, the MSP.

NOBRAND
This view is used for sharing on an MLS, or any other location where the photographer and/or Agent information needs to be hidden for compliance purposes. This view still shows all of your content (photos, video, text, floorplans, etc)....just not any contact info.

NOBRAND FULLSCREEN
Similar to "NOBRAND", but without all of the supplemental content (photos, video, text, floorplans, etc). Just the tour, filling all of the available browser window.

FULLSCREEN
Similar to NOBRAND FULLSCREEN, but with your branding content visible. This view is also used with your custom EMBED codes that can be shared with your clients, for use on their sites.

Hope this clears up a few questions and please reach out if anything needs any additional explanation!

Cheers,

Ross Peterson
WP3D Models
Post 5 IP   flag post
101437 5 5
This topic is archived. Start new topic?