Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 817 Unique Visitors
9,053 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 34,913 Page Views | 19,259 Unique Visitors | 29 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Gibbsboro, NJ
Radie842 private msg quote post Address this user
Has anybody done a scan that was creepy or weird? I ask because I did a job this evening it was foggy out and Erie. The home is vacant but staged. I was by myself and I swear I kept seeing someone peeking at me from the bottom of the stairs every time I walked past.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Jamie private msg quote post Address this user
I've done one where I stood in the middle of the camera when it turned around. 6 of me in 1 scan. That's kinda creepy
Post 2 IP   flag post
Helen private msg quote post Address this user
@Radie842 Oh great now I'm going to be freaked out every time I go to a empty house, I though spiders were bad enough!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Fort Worth, TX
epicfoto private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radie842
Has anybody done a scan that was creepy or weird? I ask because I did a job this evening it was foggy out and Erie. The home is vacant but staged. I was by myself and I swear I kept seeing someone peeking at me from the bottom of the stairs every time I walked past.

Is there anyone in your model? Please share!
Post 4 IP   flag post
NE3D private msg quote post Address this user
Radie842 - curious as to whether you were able to scan the stairs where you "saw" someone?

We just got our camera and did our very first scan - a lovely antique home. There was one staircase, leading to two connecting rooms. No matter where we moved the camera, it would not scan the stairs. Figured we'd try the upstairs rooms first and work our way down but the door was stuck. When it finally gave way and we tried to scan the two rooms, we couldn't. Figured something - or someone - just didn't want us scanning those two rooms...
Post 5 IP   flag post
Viewing private msg quote post Address this user
Yep had a very strange one a couple of months back. An old Victorian former Inn/Coach house that was undergoing some structural work before being sold.

I was the only one in there on two separate occasions and I think the emptiness and setting started playing tricks on my mind because I heard a few inexplicable things that I had no choice but to ignore. It was the upstairs front bedrooms that gave me the heebie jeebies particularly.

Then after the model was processed I had the floor plans created by Petra (who is awesome by the way, I highly recommend her services). In the floor plan there is a gap between the two bedrooms which I cannot explain. Like a cavity.

I'll post the model for you to look at if you have the time or inclination to do so. The first bedroom has a cupboard in the top right of the room but I looked in that cupboard and it's a solid walled space no bigger than 1m x 1m. Then in the upstairs landing there's a cupboard which only goes back 1m too. So there's roughly a 3m x 1m cavity between those two bedrooms that contains who knows what.

The model
Post 6 IP   flag post
101636 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?