Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Matterport ShortcodeWordPress

Matterport Shortcode for Wordpress Update3299

Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
Hi All,

I received word that my Wordpress Plugin was acting up and not showing thumbnails for some users.

I made some changes; also added in the qs=1 parameter and cleaned up a bit of the code tonight.

If you use Wordpress and simply want to embed tours that show up as a thumbnail that opens a lightbox -- either individually or in a responsive grid -- my simple plugin is great! I use it on my own site.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/shortcode-gallery-for-matterport-showcase/

And as a note -- if you want to embed your Matterport tours along with maps, image galleries and a whole other pile of great things, try WP3D Models. It's a much more robust solution!

---

Added by @DanSmigrod

Standard Members of the We Get Around Referral Network receive free use of WP3D Models. www.JoinStandard.com
Post 1 IP   flag post
andreabortolot private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the update on the codes! Indeed great tool and very helpful.
Post 2 IP   flag post
JC3DCX private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks,

I'm using both, :-)
Post 3 IP   flag post
immersiveprop private msg quote post Address this user
What's your WordPress Plugin name? I have the WP3D and it is awesome and I want more display options.
Post 4 IP   flag post
joelE private msg quote post Address this user
not sure to understand how it works, read the description, screen shot but not sure how to use it. I installed and activated already
Post 5 IP   flag post
360Verbeelding private msg quote post Address this user
Again, good job..

Grtz Rene.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
@immersiveprop Click the link in the first post -- WP3D is VERY awesome -- my plugin is a simple tool if you don't want a big infrastructure and are simply wanting to embed tours with a shortcode -- and perhaps have a responsive gallery.

@joelE - In Wordpress, you install the plugin, then you open any post or page and add a [matterport src="MODEL URL"] tag and it'll show the tour. You can add a columns parameter to create a gallery and separate multiple tours with commas. The description provides examples.

The plugin embeds tours in the page using the thumbnail and a lightbox so that when you click, the tour loads OVER the page distraction free and large. I found that embedding a ton of <iframes> looked tacky and resulted in viewing the tours too small!
Post 7 IP   flag post
joelE private msg quote post Address this user
ok it works, thanks
Post 8 IP   flag post
101436 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?