Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 723 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,655 Page Views | 18,601 Unique Visitors | 38 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
Business PlanReal EstateStrategy

Feedback on Squarespace websites Using 3Ds?328

SummerMayhugh private msg quote post Address this user
I made a website to showcase the models we've done so far using squarespace. It was very easy for the most part and we just launched it this week. If you have a moment check it out and let me know your opinion!

luxuryohiohome.com

Thanks guys s(:
Post 1 IP   flag post
CarlosFHdz private msg quote post Address this user
I think it looks great! very clean and to the point. I would encourage you to use the free branding @tim has set up as well as having the 3D showcases play automatically to help with loading times.

Carlos.
Post 2 IP   flag post
I tried the &play=1 and the load time was the same for me. I was thinking of using @tim help video on our FAQ page. Didn't want to take without asking (:
Post 3 IP   flag post
RealEstateReadines private msg quote post Address this user
I thought Squarespace was great to use for a website. Yours looks great Summer and when I have time I will take a deeper dive on all of the pages.
My site is TwinCities3D.com It is my first website I have put together and it was easy. I know there is room to grow and improve it. Any input is appreciated.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@RealEstateReadines I used the same template when I first started ours. I think if you simplified your website users will find it easier to use. I did a lot of research on website hierarchy and changed the website a lot to get it where it is at now. Your website looked almost identical to my first round you may want to consider changing to more of a simple template. Youtube videos on hierarchy are the best. This was my first website as well and I know it could still use improvements.
Post 5 IP   flag post
RealEstateReadines private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the tip. I will definitely be looking into that once the market slows down a little bit here. I'm using one of my old manager's slogan of "Ready, Fire, Aim"! Get your marketing out there and tweak it later.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I agree with you on that!
Post 7 IP   flag post
Kracka60 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice website Summer - Hope it works well for you. Waiting on my website as well. Hopefully Monday
Post 8 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Summer, great looking website!

Bryan, it looks like a lot of Minnesotans are on board with new digital showings. I'd like to think we're a more forward thinking region. I'd been using Matterport from Aug up until Nov. when I sold my camera, now I'm using a new service offered by architech3di.com instead.

Here is what I've done so far;
http://doylerealestateteam.com/tag/3d-tour/

Feel free to hit me up if you want to bounce ideas back and forth on marketing etc. I started referring to them as "Digital Showings" now
Post 9 IP   flag post
Thanks! @DoyleRealtor I love how you can see where you're at in the floorplan as you move around!!! And thank you @Kracka60
Post 10 IP   flag post
alx3D private msg quote post Address this user
@doyalRealtor

Thats cool. It would be nice if MP could give you an option to overlay the FP data and show where you were kind of like that does. Or take the vertical data info to make a clean looking floor plan automatically.

Do you pay the price listed on their website? Seems like MP would be much cheaper especially if you were doing your own.

@summer

Like the site, very straightforward. You have a good number of scans for just starting out!
I am not sure if you were talking about this video I made (using the clip from @tim) but you are welcome to it.
Post 11 IP   flag post
DoyleRealtor private msg quote post Address this user
Theirs includes the HD photos and floor plans in price. I owned a Matterport before, and was still hiring a professional photographer to shoot stills because the screen grabs from matterport weren't up to our standards. Now I'm getting everything all in one and am saving time by just having them do it.

I do miss the doll house but in long run I believe this is a better consumer experience
Post 12 IP   flag post
101423 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?