Helping You Connect the Dots to Succeed Faster
WGAN-TV: Now Playing
Next on WGAN-TV Live at 5
Free WGAN Map
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see the number of Matterport Pro3s and/or BLK360s for each Matterport Pro.
View WGAN Map
Contact Info
Locations of Matterport Pro3 Camera Service Providers and see name, company, website, email and mobile phone for each Matterport Pro.
Join WGAN Sponsor
Get on the Map | A Service of We Get Around Network (not affiliated with Matterport)
One Order  |  One Quote  |  One Contact
Book Multiple GLOBAL Commercial Locations
  • ✔  As-Builts
  • ✔  Construction Progress
  • ✔  Facilities Management
Last 24 Hours: 713 Unique Visitors
9,032 WGAN Members in 148 Countries
Last 30 Days: 38,564 Page Views | 18,538 Unique Visitors | 37 New Members
We Get Around Network Forum
Quick Start | WGAN Forum
3D Showcase

Download all snapshots in 1 zip file3272

Belfast, United Kingdom
3dshowcaseuk private msg quote post Address this user
Maybe I missed the thread, but when I login now I can download all my snapsshots as one zip file. When you click download all, you receive a message

We are creating a ZIP file with 16 snapshots. You will receive an email at [redacted] when your snapshots are ready for download.

Click ok it says your request has been submitted, I have just done it so I'll let you know how long it takes

Mark
Post 1 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
I received an email 3 minutes later with a download link for all 16 pics in one zip file. Sooo much easier
Post 2 IP   flag post
DaK private msg quote post Address this user
Hmmmm, I tried this as well but my zip file was corrupted. Did yours come out ok?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Chadcloses private msg quote post Address this user
Damn, I wish I had known about this yesterday. Lol
Post 4 IP   flag post
Frisco, Texas
Metroplex360 private msg quote post Address this user
The tool that Ross Peterson made is faster no need for an e-mail link.

https://tools.wp3dmodels.com/zip/
Post 5 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
The zip file I downloaded was fine. All images extracted perfectly.

Thanks Metroplex I'll have a look at Ross' solution!
Post 6 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user

@3dshowcaseuk

The Get Zip Tool created by WP3D Models is free for Members of the We Get Around Forum. I will Private Message you the Promo Code.

Best,

Dan
Post 7 IP   flag post
Belfast, United Kingdom
Thanks Dan received!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Missoula, MT
rpetersn private msg quote post Address this user
Hi all..

As you may have noticed, Matterport recently released a new "Download All" button/tool that allows you to download all of your "Snapshots" into a single ZIP file, when logged into your my.matterport.com dashboard.

In case you didn't know, we've offered a tool for some time now that offers very similar functionality...except you don't have to log in!

PM @DanSmigrod for the "Promo Code" and keep us bookmarked when you need to grab your images from outside your dashboard, and without the need to check your email for the link.
Post 9 IP   flag post
WGAN Forum
Founder &
WGAN-TV Podcast
Host
Atlanta, Georgia
DanSmigrod private msg quote post Address this user
@rpetersn

Thanks Ross.

One of the nice things about the Get Zip Tool from WP3D Models is that it is instant: no waiting.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Yes. Please Private Message me for the Promo Code (free for We Get Around Forum Members)
Post 10 IP   flag post
Standard
Charleston, SC
marswalker private msg quote post Address this user
Unfortunately the images never seem to be high enough resolution to be usable for much. Function of the camera not the tool
Post 11 IP   flag post
Bobby private msg quote post Address this user
I love this function. Its really easy as you are already in the workshop editing anyway. It literally takes about 2 minutes to receive the email. For my work flow its perfect.

HOWEVER! I am trying to download about 19 images and it only downloads 2 for me. Strange. It could be because I deleted the numbers at the bottom of the images as I thought this would show up in the highlighting reel! It was in the early days and am only just now downloading the images.

Anyway have this issue?
Post 12 IP   flag post
101436 12 12
This topic is archived. Start new topic?